"Delete" , " l" and "p" keys on keyboard difficult to control. Shining vertical bar at the right side very much sensitive to fat finger. Any suggestion..
    06-09-17 03:13 PM
    "Delete" , " l" and "p" keys on keyboard difficult to control. Shining vertical bar at the right side very much sensitive to fat finger. Any suggestion..
    I don't quite get what you mean. Is it due to a screen protector not fitting properly?
    06-09-17 05:17 PM
    Are you referring to the Productivity Tab? If so, touch and hold on it until vibrates, then you can drag it up higher on the screen so it's not next to the keyboard.
    bigjman likes this.
    06-10-17 01:39 AM
    Are you referring to the Productivity Tab? If so, touch and hold on it until vibrates, then you can drag it up higher on the screen so it's not next to the keyboard.
    I turned off the productivity tab. I find it both annoying and redundant...
    06-18-17 10:11 AM
    I have been trying the Gboard from Google and imo it's far superior to the BlackBerry keyboard, especially in avoiding inserting wrong words! Far superior and far more customizable.
    06-18-17 06:09 PM
    I had the same issue. I had to hit the keys numerous times for the touchscreen to respond. Tried resetting the device and no change.

I also couldn't use the phone flat on a surface had to be holding the phone. Had to get it replaced under warranty.
    06-18-17 06:35 PM