Fully agree. With BlackBerry brand KEYone and KEY2 have you covered with Android 8 and KEY2 additionally with active security updates.
    BTW good TechOdyssey video went up today in YouTube with regards to KEY2 in 2020.

Android 8 device that is getting upgraded to 9 or both 9 and 10 since the PKB isn’t worth $400 extra on used hardware or $600-800 on new hardware.

A straight new Android 8 mid-tier only VKB from 2017 or 2016 flagship Android 7 upgraded to Android 8 is $100 or less now.
    06-16-20 03:24 PM
    Fully agree. With BlackBerry brand KEYone and KEY2 have you covered with Android 8 and KEY2 additionally with active security updates.
    BTW good TechOdyssey video went up today in YouTube with regards to KEY2 in 2020.

Well if I need to consider a Keyone that I've always liked, should I consider the 3/32 version or the 4/64 ? I would prefer the silver version instead of the black version and the silver is only 3/32. Are there many performances differences between two versions or is it something that I can consider not fundamental? Is it safe buying one from AliExpress considering the excellent price they have? I would use it on Italy. Many thanks for your advice...
    Rico4you likes this.
    06-16-20 06:33 PM
    Well if I need to consider a Keyone that I've always liked, should I consider the 3/32 version or the 4/64 ? I would prefer the silver version instead of the black version and the silver is only 3/32. Are there many performances differences between two versions or is it something that I can consider not fundamental? Is it safe buying one from AliExpress considering the excellent price they have? I would use it on Italy. Many thanks for your advice...
    I own both and I wouldn’t go less that 4/64 if within budget. In 2017 a 3/32 was reasonable but Android does grow like a young child each year so 4/64 is least I’d attempt today.

Still pricing is whack. I bought a new BE KEYone 4/64 for about $250 USD 17-18 months ago. I wouldn’t pay that now but you’ll probably have to pay that or more.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-16-20 06:50 PM
    Thought from start you considered a PKB!

Definitely go for the device with higher RAM re 4GB. It will run better. Another good option if your budget allows it is the KEY2 LE. With regards to the device working in Italy re EU from Ali Express have never purchased from them a device. The prices are very cheap as they are all probably refurbished. These KEYones can be Asian models that might give issues in updating in Italy?
    Last edited by Rico4you; 06-17-20 at 03:35 AM.
    06-17-20 03:04 AM
    Thought from start you considered a PKB!

Definitely go for the device with higher RAM re 4GB. It will run better. Another good option if your budget allows it is the KEY2 LE. With regards to the device working in Italy re EU from Ali Express have never purchased from them a device. The prices are very cheap as they are all probably refurbished. These KEYones can be Asian models that might give issues in updating in Italy?
    The one review confirms Asian models and problems using in Europe now. Also does appear the lower priced ones are refurbished 3/32 and higher priced 4/64 possible new but main concern, Asian models.

Good luck...
    Rico4you and Angus Jianruka like this.
    06-17-20 08:59 AM
    The one review confirms Asian models and problems using in Europe now. Also does appear the lower priced ones are refurbished 3/32 and higher priced 4/64 possible new but main concern, Asian models.

Good luck...
    Yes I've seen that are Asian models between a brand new and a refurbished...so I don't want to take this risk! 😂
    06-17-20 10:47 AM
    Yes I've seen that are Asian models between a brand new and a refurbished...so I don't want to take this risk! ������
    https://www.amazon.it/BlackBerry-Key...UvbUpU13522737

Same problems maybe but perhaps better return policies if needed?
    06-17-20 11:00 AM
32 12