My DTEK60 is getting dusty waiting for a full sufficiently up to date autoloader to get published.

And it recently came to my attention that while waiting for an autoloader the phone battery can dry out fully even with the device being turned off.

Can anyone please confirm if DTEK60 charges while being stuck in fastboot menu?

Z30 >> DTEK60
    02-08-18 01:39 AM
    Can anyone please confirm if DTEK60 charges while being stuck in fastboot menu?

Z30 >> DTEK60
    Mine does.

Doesn't the charging icon shows up to you when your phone is turned off and charging? (Phone turned off, connected to the charger, instead of holding the power button to turn it on, just click the power button, the battery icon should appear)
    moonflyer likes this.
    02-08-18 11:24 AM
    Mine does.

Doesn't the charging icon shows up to you when your phone is turned off and charging? (Phone turned off, connected to the charger, instead of holding the power button to turn it on, just click the power button, the battery icon should appear)
    Actually, my DTEK60 currently shows fastboot menu right after charger inserting and red indicator keeps flashing twice every 4-5 seconds.

You most likely cannot reproduce my circumstances, as I applied the latest published(and removed later) autoloader in order to get my DTEK60 to this state. Please be informed that there is officially no way out until a valid autoloader appears except sending the device for repairs to BBMo.

Z30 >> DTEK60
    02-15-18 04:30 PM
    Actually, my DTEK60 currently shows fastboot menu right after charger inserting and red indicator keeps flashing twice every 4-5 seconds.

You most likely cannot reproduce my circumstances, as I applied the latest published(and removed later) autoloader in order to get my DTEK60 to this state. Please be informed that there is officially no way out until a valid autoloader appears except sending the device for repairs to BBMo.

Z30 >> DTEK60
    You're probably right about me being unable to reproduce your circumstances, but the first part of my previous post should still work for you. After you connect the charger and the phone initiates in the fastboot mode, turn off your phone with the charger still connected and press the power button, the charging icon should appear. Or at least the red led should light up.
    02-15-18 05:47 PM