My Dtek60 died after 1 year. Battery problem.
    Blackberry told me that the responsible was TCL but I get lost in the links jungle of "not here, go there"

Anybody succeeded?

Thanks.
    08-26-18 11:53 AM
    You say lost in the jungle, but didn't state if you specifically called BlackBerry Mobile. Have you? The Hotlines are here - https://blackberrymobile.com/hotline...ervice-center/
    08-26-18 02:26 PM
    My Dtek60 died after 1 year. Battery problem.
    Blackberry told me that the responsible was TCL but I get lost in the links jungle of "not here, go there"

Anybody succeeded?

Thanks.
    Good luck with that!!
    If you are over 12 months since purchase, the warranty is no longer valid, so don't expect any help from BBMo.
    The attitude of BB/BBMo/TCL is that the Dteks are 'legacy' phones, and, if out of the 12 month warranty, they are not interested. All they will suggest is that you 'purchase a newer model'.
    I speak from experience, the UK BBMo passed me to TCL, who passed me to BB, who passed me to BBMo, who.......etc, etc, etc.....

(Even if you are in warranty, you will still have one heck of a fight to get anywhere, though basically, all Dteks are now 'out of warranty' unless there were a few 'stragglers' left on the shelf somewhere, as they were released in 2016!!)
    08-27-18 03:48 PM