I ordered my dtek60 on the 25th of October and was shipped out on the 1st.

I then received it on the 5th of November.

My free accessories are shipped separately, and I was told 7 working days from the 1st it would be shipped but now is the 14 and it hasn't been shipped yet.

I have to initiate a conversation everytime something goes wrong. They have not bother to inform me of anything.

Their service and support is extremely bad.

By comparison I purchased my wife's dtek50 from Clove.co.uk and everything was sorted in 3 days from order to delivery.

I will always choose clove.co.uk from now on. Their customer service is top notch.
    RichardAitch likes this.
    11-13-16 12:42 PM
    I ordered my dtek60 on the 25th of October and was shipped out on the 1st.

I then received it on the 5th of November.

My free accessories are shipped separately, and I was told 7 working days from the 1st it would be shipped but now is the 14 and it hasn't been shipped yet.

I have to initiate a conversation everytime something goes wrong. They have not bother to inform me of anything.

Their service and support is extremely bad.

By comparison I purchased my wife's dtek50 from Clove.co.uk and everything was sorted in 3 days from order to delivery.

I will always choose clove.co.uk from now on. Their customer service is top notch.
    I chose mobilephonesdirect for my last two blackberry handsets, and they have been superb each time, their customer service is second to none.
    11-13-16 01:21 PM
    Great to hear, I've just ordered my second
    11-13-16 03:30 PM
    I'm having the same issues with unlocked mobiles. They were supposed to have sent the device last week, then when I followed up 5 days later after placing the order they said stocks were low so haven't sent the device yet. Then they email me and ask for a transaction number? First time any online business has asked me for that!

I wish I had spent the extra 20 pounds and went with clove.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-16 03:33 PM
    I think there have been supply issues in the UK, I've noticed expected delivery dates being pushed back on a daily basis..
    11-14-16 01:25 AM
    That sucks but at least u got the most important...the phone
    11-14-16 07:00 AM
    Ughhh. That sucks. Sorry to hear that ):
    11-14-16 07:30 AM
    Same exactly experience yes. wished i did the same

I'm having the same issues with unlocked mobiles. They were supposed to have sent the device last week, then when I followed up 5 days later after placing the order they said stocks were low so haven't sent the device yet. Then they email me and ask for a transaction number? First time any online business has asked me for that!

Posted via CB10
    11-14-16 01:03 PM
    You think it's better to buy from cpw or directly from Blackberry? With cpw you can walk in store to exchange if any problems not sure how procedure is for BlackBerry.
    11-14-16 01:27 PM
    Sent: Monday, November 14, 2016 11:34 PM
    To:
    Subject: Re: Your order is Dispatched

Hi,

Thanks for your email.

We have just received stock of these accessories from BlackBerry today, so please allow 1-2 days for dispatch of the items.

Kind Regards

Unlocked Mobiles

This was sent monday. Its thursday and nothing has been done. I have to email them AGAIN!
    11-17-16 01:22 PM
    Better buy from BlackBerry directly.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-16 02:16 PM

Posted via CB10
    They just sent my accessories out. Now nearly a month later.

How's yours?
    11-21-16 07:19 PM
    Better buy from BlackBerry directly.

Posted via CB10
    Clove.co.uk is better than even BlackBerry themselves.
    11-21-16 07:19 PM
    I purchased from unlocked Mobiles last Friday evening they sent out yesterday for next day delivery but the guys at royal mail sent it to the wrong Depot. Well that's what they say when I track it or call them, so I should have it by tomorrow but not sure if the case and charger will come too hmm.

So far annoyed at royal mail, they told me to ask unlock Mobiles to contact them for a delivery refund as they missed the guaranteed time.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-16 11:57 AM

Posted via CB10
    They also asked me for the same stuff. And not only that! How about a picture showing last digits on my credit card. LOL. I did hundreds of transactions in my life. But their policy is sort of innovative. Honestly I did not even bother talking to them about free accessories that were supposed to be sent long time ago.
    11-23-16 12:51 PM
    Received my dtek60 today with the soft case and extra wall plug so far so good no problems.
    11-23-16 08:58 PM
    Received my dtek60 today with the soft case and extra wall plug so far so good no problems.
    I'm still waiting for mine
    12-02-16 12:25 AM
    Old post I know but i ordered from unlocked mobiles on the 16th dec and it arrived two days later with the extras. No problems here.
    02-19-17 04:31 PM