Even if I am, I wouldn't be allowed to tell you, so no. lol
    What would you think of the glass back on this phone you're not using?
    FF22 likes this.
    10-15-16 08:54 PM
    This post reminds me of the one that was posted by a German guy about the probability of BlackBerry exiting hardware two weeks before the earning call. Everyone was mocking him and his expectations. They told him that Priv is just released in South Korea.. The DTEK60 is coming soon.. How come BlackBerry pull the plug while they are going to release a new phone. Who is gonna buy if they announce something like this?. After John Chen announcement, they all vanished.

The author of this thread was very clear. BlackBerry has quit all phone materials in their official pages like Facebook and Instagram. Go back to BlackBerry Facebook and show me when was the last ad for DTEK50 (The newest phone that got no promotions). BlackBerry's daily material on the social media is only related to software and security and some shopblackberry promotions in order to clear inventories. Go to BlackBerry official Facebook page in Germany, France, Middle East regions. These pages used to promote for consumer product, so please go now and check them and tell me when was their last post. This is so weird and requires some attention (not mocking).

It is either that many BlackBerry fans are delusional to realize lots of those signs or BlackBerry limited is too dumb to follow such policy when they are still planning to release new phones.
    Last edited by alfredo85; 10-15-16 at 09:20 PM.
    10-15-16 09:09 PM
    Bla1ze, I think you're amazing, I really do. You have such patience for these haters. If it was me, I'd just delete their account, but the that would be stopping to their level. Kudos to you man!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for DTEK50
    You call them haters .. I call you delusional
    We are BlackBerry fans, but many of us are realistic. BlackBerry was in free fall along the last years, and you were in total denial
    Did BlackBerry cancel DTEK60?-173771-fine-dog-fire-comic-im-bbqg.jpeg
    10-15-16 09:10 PM
    Did BlackBerry cancel DTEK60?-img_20161015_222822.png
    What about this one.
    Last time I checked Instagram was considered social media.

Posted via CB10
    trader69 likes this.
    10-15-16 09:30 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20161015_222822.png 
Views:	420 
Size:	254.1 KB 
ID:	410094
    What about this one.
    Last time I checked Instagram was considered social media.

Posted via CB10
    So I understand there won't be a device made and distributed by BlackBerry.
    Partners?
    TCL isn't announced as a partner that will handle all of these tasks like the Indonesian company.

We will know the answer very soon.
    JeepBB likes this.
    10-15-16 10:02 PM
    I will buy DTEK60 when it will be released, just to upgrade my Priv
    10-15-16 10:07 PM
    This post reminds me of the one that was posted by a German guy about the probability of BlackBerry exiting hardware two weeks before the earning call. Everyone was mocking him and his expectations. They told him that Priv is just released in South Korea.. The DTEK60 is coming soon.. How come BlackBerry pull the plug while they are going to release a new phone. Who is gonna buy if they announce something like this?. After John Chen announcement, they all vanished.

The author of this thread was very clear. BlackBerry has quit all phone materials in their official pages like Facebook and Instagram. Go back to BlackBerry Facebook and show me when was the last ad for DTEK50 (The newest phone that got no promotions). BlackBerry's daily material on the social media is only related to software and security and some shopblackberry promotions in order to clear inventories. Go to BlackBerry official Facebook page in Germany, France, Middle East regions. These pages used to promote for consumer product, so please go now and check them and tell me when was their last post. This is so weird and requires some attention (not mocking).

It is either that many BlackBerry fans are delusional to realize lots of those signs or BlackBerry limited is too dumb to follow such policy when they are still planning to release new phones.
    Your post doesn't even address what OP said though fully, you pulled out the parts you wanted to make your own separate rant valid. It was a great rant mind you and not exactly off point, BlackBerry is obviously very slowly backing away from their hardware, no one with a brain would deny that but that's not what OP highlighted. lol.

He highlighted the parts you ran with as reasoning for the DTEK60 being canceled when that's not the case at all. He never stated BlackBerry is totally backing away from their hardware and here's why I think it's true. The parts you highlighted are indicative to BlackBerry slowly pulling away from their hardware business, which again, we know to be true and most wouldn't argue with. You're trying to tell an entirely different story.

Though, you, yourself seem a bit uncertain of BlackBerry's stance. You're wondering why their lack of consumer stuff and think it's weird and should be looked into yet, why the heck would they be posting consumer stuff? Most of the stuff they're focusing on isn't consumer based. Heck, even the DTEK50 wasn't a consumer play. Consumer purchases are just a happy coincidence off of what was noted to be a fleet device from the get-go. That's why there's a smaller level of DTEK50 ads vs. the other available devices, plus the others are also on sale.

You're right. The author of the thread was very clear. You, however, are spitballing into something else playing off of the OP. Your rant is correct, and accurate if we were discussing BlackBerry slowly pulling from hardware and not specifically the cancellation of the DETK60. But hey, whatever floats your boat and helps you get it out of your system. That's cool.

Last edited by Bla1ze; 10-15-16 at 11:47 PM.
    aecgda, ardakca and JeepBB like this.
    10-15-16 10:39 PM
    You call them haters .. I call you delusional
    We are BlackBerry fans, but many of us are realistic. BlackBerry was in free fall along the last years, and you were in total denial
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	173771-this-is-fine-dog-fire-comic-Im-bBQg.jpeg 
Views:	390 
Size:	133.9 KB 
ID:	410093
    And you know me how? Who's the delusional one. Anyway, there are some who are actual haters on this site and they are the ones I was referring to. And there's no denying that fact.

10-15-16 11:11 PM
    Your post doesn't even address what OP said though fully, you pulled out the parts you wanted to make your own separate rant valid. It was a great rant mind you and not exactly off point, BlackBerry is obviously very slowly backing away from their hardware, no one with a brain would deny that but that's not what OP highlighted. lol.

He highlighted the parts you ran with as reasoning for the DTEK60 being canceled when that's not the case at all. He never stated BlackBerry is totally backing away from their hardware and here's why I think it's true. The parts you highlighted are indicative to BlackBerry slowly pulling away from their hardware business, which again, we know to be true and most wouldn't argue with. You're trying to tell an entirely different story.

Though, you, yourself seem a bit uncertain of BlackBerry's stance. You're wondering why their lack of consumer stuff and think it's weird and should be looked into yet, why the heck would they be posting consumer stuff? Most of the stuff they're focusing on isn't consumer based. Heck, even the DTEK50 wasn't a consumer play. Consumer purchases are just a happy coincidence off of what was noted to be a fleet device from the get-go. That's why there's a smaller level of DTEK50 ads vs. the other available devices, plus the others are also on sale.

You're right. The author of the thread was very clear. You, however, are spitballing into something else playing off of the OP. Your rant is correct, and accurate if we were discussing BlackBerry slowly pulling from hardware and not specifically the cancellation of the DETK60.
    Thank you.
    I appreciate your reply. I'm probably wrong.
    10-15-16 11:47 PM
    And you know me how? Who's the delusional one. Anyway, there are some who are actual haters on this site and they are the ones I was referring to. And there's no denying that fact.

The same way you know the "haters".
    I didn't find any hate speech against BlackBerry in this topic. People were only discussing some issues related to the company behavior. No need to call anyone a hater if you don't agree with what they say. That's why this discussion forum exists.
    10-15-16 11:51 PM
    The same way you know the "haters".
    I didn't find any hate speech against BlackBerry in this topic. People were only discussing some issues related to the company behavior. No need to call anyone a hater if you don't agree with what they say. That's why this discussion forum exists.
    There have been several people who would have been elated if the DTEK 60 would have been cancelled just so they can proclaim that they were "right" about it all along... Not sure if you've been paying attention, pretty much every response in the beginning were the CB psychics patting themselves on the back for "knowing" that this phone will never see the light of day...

I don't know if they are who this other guy you're replying to refers to as haters, but just some negativity I have to point out.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    10-16-16 12:30 AM
    There have been several people who would have been elated if the DTEK 60 would have been cancelled just so they can proclaim that they were "right" about it all along... Not sure if you've been paying attention, pretty much every response in the beginning were the CB psychics patting themselves on the back for "knowing" that this phone will never see the light of day...

I don't know if they are who this other guy you're replying to refers to as haters, but just some negativity I have to point out.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    You are probably right.
    Believe me, I love this forum and its moderators. The quality of discussion here is very great (the best in Mobile Nation), and I met lots of professional characters. I enjoy reading Bla1ze posts because they are very neutral, unbiased, and based on facts even when he criticized BlackBerry actions. However, sad to see some people call anyone don't agree with them as a hater or troll without discussing their points.
    Thank you!
    10-16-16 01:06 AM
    I posted doubts about the release of this phone last week.
    I guess it is cancelled. They are now clearing the inventories of ShopBlackberry. They totally stopped any marketing for their phones, even in their Facebook, Instagram, Youtube channel, and also the main website.
    It seems that TCL doesn't want to produce BB phones and handle full responsibility related to marketing, support, and distribution of these devices. BlackBerry doesn't like to produce any smartphone anymore.
    I hope I'm wrong... We will see.
    Has it been announced yet?
    10-16-16 06:30 AM
    [WARN]Please skip the intended-to-be-humorous fake rumours, and the insinuations about other members. [/WARN]
    BB-JAM215 likes this.
    10-16-16 05:08 PM
    Hi there.. I have pre-ordered DTEK60 in Czech rep. Only 1 bbshop here. They have 2/11/2016 date but I tell you, something smells here. I can�t find any info about TCL950 or TCL and DTEK60.. Can�t say, we all have info only from forums and etc. But , why BB replace DTEK60 from their site ?
    10-19-16 08:33 AM
    Hi there.. I have pre-ordered DTEK60 in Czech rep. Only 1 bbshop here. They have 2/11/2016 date but I tell you, something smells here. I can�t find any info about TCL950 or TCL and DTEK60.. Can�t say, we all have info only from forums and etc. But , why BB replace DTEK60 from their site ?
    Because it hasn't been announced and was not meant to be published until it was.
    10-19-16 10:10 AM
    BlackBerry has not yet said anything official about the DTEK60, but all indications are that it will be still be released "soon".
    10-19-16 10:13 AM
    My thoughts are that BlackBerry planted these pics to show that they are not dead, they are alive and well. Well at least to show us that they are in the game . And for people to hold off if they are deciding to purchase within a month or two.

That's what I'm Dtek..ing anyways .
    From my Priv-fered BlackBerry

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-19-16 10:42 AM
    Well I'm patiently waiting, but why is it taking so long my passport is starting to act funny , and I'm desperately wanting to get a new phone any suggestions for another phone??if the Dtek 60 is cancelled??

Posted via CB10
    10-19-16 12:41 PM
    It's going to be announced October 25th, 2016.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-16 12:57 PM
    BlackBerry has not yet said anything official about the DTEK60, but all indications are that it will be still be released "soon".
    Judging from the specificity of the information that Blaze posted about the battery manufacturers for the 60, it's fairly obvious that these devices and their press kits are already making the rounds. If you're Apple or the like I can understand holding strong on official release plans, but if you're Blackberry in this exact situation where vendors have leaked information and competitors are struggling (Note 7) or releasing new wares (Pixel) you should be making all effort to include yourself in the noise.... especially if it's a consumer flagship device.
    10-19-16 01:09 PM

Posted via CB10
    or maybe announced this week and shipping next week.
    10-19-16 01:13 PM

Posted via CB10
    Every week we hear a new date 😁

10-19-16 01:22 PM
    Every week we hear a new date ��

lol. I know. But I saw this in another thread, see below link. If it's true we will find out next Tuesday on the 25th.

Blackberry DTEK60 erscheint am 25. Oktober
    10-19-16 01:28 PM
    Translation:

https://translate.googleusercontent....l0Rerwr_11E_bA

Posted via CB10
    vagos2006 likes this.
    10-19-16 01:34 PM
96 1234