I'm confused......

I had the same photos on my internal storage AND my SD card. When i deleted them from my internal storage, they DISAPPEARED from my SD card! (I also notice that my music is on BOTH as well when I'm sure that I only stored it on the SD card.)

Why is that? Does that mean they are gone forever? Isn't that the whole point of having them on the SD card so that it frees up space on the internal storage?

Very pissed off right now.
    12-25-16 07:45 AM
    Did you format as as portable? Doesn't sound like it.

Find a cloud storage system, like Google Drive.
    12-25-16 10:24 AM
    In camera settings I have it set to "Save your photos and videos to your media card" yet when I take a photo it saves it to the internal storage.

Why is that happening?
    12-25-16 11:25 AM
    In camera settings I have it set to "Save your photos and videos to your media card" yet when I take a photo it saves it to the internal storage.

Why is that happening?
    Sounds like you have set your media card up as internal storage instead of external or removable.
    12-25-16 05:59 PM
    Sounds like you have set your media card up as internal storage instead of external or removable.
    If that's the case.......why, when I click on SD card, does it give me the option of "Formatting to Internal"? Wouldn't it say "Format to External"?

Deleting Items from Internal Storage-screenshot_20161226-101149.jpg

Also, my Apps have been downloaded to my Internal Storage.

IN AN UNRELATED MATTER.......when I plug the phone into my laptop with the USB, it shows that the phone is there (My computer), but nothing happens when I click on it. Shouldn't it show the files on the phone?
    12-26-16 02:27 AM
    On your second note. When you connect the phone to your PC you have to swipe down from the top of the phone and select the option to file transfer. You will then be able to drag and drop files from PC to phone.
    12-26-16 07:56 AM