You specifically asked who reviewed their phones in 2016 and disliked the build quality.

It appears too that the PRIV had a high return rate that was in part due to hardware issues.

Posted via CB10
    10-05-16 11:48 AM
    So essentially you're saying your opinion full of it.
    Yes, my opinion is wrong. :-)

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    10-05-16 11:49 AM
    If DTEK60 is good enough, consumer will buy them. It's simple as that. I really think that Blackberry should be aggressive on the pricing for DTEK60. Look at oneplus. They're offering good price and solid devices.
    10-05-16 11:50 AM
    If it hasn't been said yet:
    Buying a quality device,Cheap, is like having a mobile device that just works perfectly.
    They don't exist.
    You want cheap, you're gonna get cheap!

What's the use! Even if mobile devices WERE perfect, someone would find something to complain about!

All this time that you all are spending being disappointed, BB10 is still up and running just fine.
    MY passport couldn't run smoother.

But, then RIM never targeted their devices for playing games and other kid stuff. They built a quality device
    to do quality things on.
    I'm sure there are a lot of quality social networks out there with quality camera's and media players, to spend all your time turning into Quality Zombies!
    (But, of course, that's just my opinion, which doesn't amount to any more or less than anyone else's!)

Now where were we... oh yeah, buying a quality device but are too cheap to spend the money or something like that........
    Last edited by Lostboy5151; 10-05-16 at 12:17 PM.
    10-05-16 12:00 PM
    If it hasn't been said yet:
    Buying a quality device,Cheap, is like having a mobile device that just works perfectly.
    They don't exist.
    You want cheap, you're gonna get cheap!

What's the use! Even if mobile devices WERE perfect, someone would find something to complain about!
    Xiaomi sell cheap devices and you get quality in return. Same for a lot of Chinese brands. Cheap and you still get quality & high specs.
    10-05-16 12:03 PM
    Xiaomi sell cheap devices and you get quality in return. Same for a lot of Chinese brands. Cheap and you still get quality & high specs.
    Cheap and Quality in the same sentence is an oxymoron!
    PHughes likes this.
    10-05-16 12:20 PM
    The Chinese changed that. They've changed the landscape of the smartphones industry and what can you buy with your money.
    10-05-16 12:24 PM
    The Chinese changed that. They've changed the landscape of the smartphones industry and what can you buy with your money.
    More than just phones, it looks like the only thing that isn't made in China now is Chinese food. But what can one do, aside from renegotiating trade deals with JINA.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt and Sairos like this.
    10-05-16 12:30 PM
    With two deals you get egg roll!
    10-05-16 01:37 PM
    Today's top spec phones are almost perfect they are bloody amazing for such a small device, yet still many people (and there are a few on the forum) would call the "overpriced pieces of ****" just because they have a Apple or Samsung logo.
    10-05-16 01:44 PM
    It's almost like cars:

-Cheap
    -Reliable
    -Fast

Pick 2
    Randal Yandal and jakie55 like this.
    10-05-16 01:46 PM
    More than just phones, it looks like the only thing that isn't made in China now is Chinese food. But what can one do, aside from renegotiating trade deals with JINA.
    Indeed its true, they've changed everything in tech and other sectors. If it gets produced and made, they can do it. No matter what the product is.
    10-05-16 02:25 PM
    There are plenty of reviews of the Alcatel phones out there.... Generally they are pretty good - FOR the price point. Most even say this isn't a Galaxy S6 or S7 replacement. For $199 the Alcatel Idol 4 is a "good" phone, there are pro and cons. But I haven't seen one say not to waste you money on more expensive, phones. One actually suggested that spending another $50 or so on a Moto (G maybe) was a better value.

They aren't bad phones.... but neither are they giving you more than you are paying for.
    anon(3732391) and Bbnivende like this.
    10-05-16 02:26 PM
    Nothing wrong with the price. I will pay for the security. Almost bought the DTEK-50, but the procrastination was a good thing, in retrospect!
    Randal Yandal likes this.
    10-07-16 04:25 PM
    I like the pixel XL 128gb but $1300 compared to dtek60 $700 hmmmm I love the monthly security updates provided by BlackBerry

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-07-16 06:54 PM
65 123