Hi,

I purchased the Samsung Galaxy S9+ and subscribe to Hub+ Services etc. My DTEK60 camera and battery drains.

I tried using the Samsung Smart Switch app and couldn't get the DTEK60 to connect to the S9+.

Does anyone else have this problem? If so, what solutions are there to basically transfer everything on my DTEK60 to my new S9+?

Hope to hear from someone soon. I've already spent 5 hours on it without any luck.
    08-19-18 02:06 PM
    would the BlackBerry content transfer app work?
    08-19-18 06:12 PM
    If I were you, I would start over. Even if you manage to figure it out for some apps, there is no way you are getting all the data from an Android BlackBerry to another Android device...even to another Android BlackBerry for that matter. Its just not set up that way. Perhaps one of these days, BlackBerry will at least develop a way to encrypt and backup settings and data for its own suite of apps...the same way it has done for Password Keeper.
    08-19-18 06:27 PM
    would the BlackBerry content transfer app work?
    I tried without any luck
    08-19-18 06:38 PM
    If I were you, I would start over. Even if you manage to figure it out for some apps, there is no way you are getting all the data from an Android BlackBerry to another Android device...even to another Android BlackBerry for that matter. Its just not set up that way. Perhaps one of these days, BlackBerry will at least develop a way to encrypt and backup settings and data for its own suite of apps...the same way it has done for Password Keeper.
    I'm starting to think that it may be a root-of-trust issue.
    08-19-18 06:39 PM
    I'm starting to think that it may be a root-of-trust issue.
    Not sure about root of trust, but it may very well have to do with security...such as how and where a BlackBerry Android stores app data, and how much of it is visible and/or backed up to Google.
    08-19-18 07:10 PM
    Not sure about root of trust, but it may very well have to do with security...such as how and where a BlackBerry Android stores app data, and how much of it is visible and/or backed up to Google.
    probably another reason not to buy Blackberry in future...
    My son-in-law has just purchased a Nokia 8....wanted to transfer his stuff from his Moto G4 to it.. apparently, simple, and worked a treat...45 mins, he was up and running with 90% of the stuff ported, no problem..the other 10% he was able to work around...

Yet it appears with BB Android...nothing is possible...again!!
    08-21-18 04:02 PM
    probably another reason not to buy Blackberry in future...
    My son-in-law has just purchased a Nokia 8....wanted to transfer his stuff from his Moto G4 to it.. apparently, simple, and worked a treat...45 mins, he was up and running with 90% of the stuff ported, no problem..the other 10% he was able to work around...

Yet it appears with BB Android...nothing is possible...again!!
    I guess it depends how much you value your data and your privacy. If you don't care than I suppose BlackBerry would say you might as well get any run of the mill Android phone.

My only issue is BlackBerry should at the very least provide a viable, secure option for backing up and restoring data for its own suite of apps.
    08-21-18 04:41 PM
    Am thinking about doing the same - DTEK60 to Samsung S9
    Was there a decent solution to the transfer?
    10-03-18 01:30 PM
    I'm having same problem with my Dtek60 (camera and battery) sure is disappointing .😔 your not alone BB friend.
    10-03-18 04:54 PM