3. Rapid Travel Charger
    4. $650

Crackberry's Bundle
    1. DTEK60
    2. Leather Flip Case
    3. Rapid Travel Charger
    4. Portable Charger
    5. $649.99

Is there any catch here? All are OEM products and where they differ Crackberry has the better option (like the leather flip case) plus an additional portable charger and a penny cheaper. What is the advantage shopping with blackberry if there is one?
    Last edited by DamianWarS; 11-04-16 at 11:01 AM. Reason: added links
    11-02-16 08:19 AM
    Free 2 day shipping with Blackberry
    11-02-16 08:35 AM
    Maybe Crackberry can add a branded souvenir?

Posted via CB10
    11-02-16 09:01 AM
    What is the advantage shopping with blackberry if there is one?
    BlackBerry has it RIGHT now. Ours were still pre-order as of yesterday.
    tfitzpat03 likes this.
    11-02-16 09:03 AM
    Free 2 day shipping with Blackberry
    It's free on crackberry too but i'm not sure if it's 2 day
    Last edited by DamianWarS; 11-02-16 at 09:20 AM.
    11-02-16 09:04 AM
    BlackBerry has it RIGHT now. Ours are still pre-order.
    When is the preorder supposed to be filled. I'm leaving the country on the 30th and need it before then
    11-02-16 09:05 AM
    When is the preorder supposed to be filled. I'm leaving the country on the 30th and need it before then
    Not sure. Your best option would be to call the store or email them. - Contact Us | CrackBerry Canada
    11-02-16 09:08 AM
    Blackberry's bundle
    1. DTEK60
    2. Soft Shell case
    3. Rapid Travel Charger
    4. $650

Crackberry's Bundle
    1. DTEK60
    2. Leather Flip Case
    3. Rapid Travel Charger
    4. Portable Charger
    5. $649.99

Is there any catch here? All are OEM products and where they differ Crackberry has the better option (like the leather flip case) plus an additional portable charger and a penny cheaper. What is the advantage shopping with blackberry if there is one?
    Note: With Crackberry I believe there is option to pick up in person at the store in Longueuil, Quebec (if available). The store is on the south shore of Montreal.
    11-02-16 09:21 AM
    But will we ever see a full review from Crackberry?

Posted via CB10
    11-02-16 09:39 AM
    Not sure. Your best option would be to call the store or email them. - Contact Us | CrackBerry Canada
    Thanks for the advise, just so others are informed here is what sales department said via email:

"We're expecting the DTEK60 Bundle to be shipping around November 4th right now. If you place an order for it, you'll be in line to have it shipped as soon as it comes in so you can receive it well before the 30th of November."

I think it's a great deal and will be ordering it from crackberry.
    Bla1ze and lyricidal like this.
    11-02-16 11:38 AM
    Great deal by crack berry.
    11-02-16 11:43 AM
    But will we ever see a full review from Crackberry?

Posted via CB10
    Soon. But my preview is longer than most other people's reviews, so there's that.

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-dtek60-hands-on
    11-02-16 12:11 PM
    Soon. But my preview is longer than most other people's reviews, so there's that.

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-dtek60-hands-on
    Is that BlackBerry soon or regular people soon

#qwerty #glassweave #darkhorse
    11-02-16 12:29 PM
    Is that BlackBerry soon or regular people soon

#qwerty #glassweave #darkhorse
    Hahahahaha: *Snort*
    11-02-16 12:47 PM
    From what Ive been told as well, cb is expecting inventory to come this friday.
    11-02-16 06:36 PM
    Hey Bla1ze, do you know if this bundle would be available for CrackBerry US as well, and if so, when? Thanks!

11-02-16 06:46 PM
    C rack Berry! That's the deal!

Posted via CB10
    11-02-16 07:22 PM
    First off: Took forever to find in Shop CrackBerry. Looked in Bundles and in Smartphones and no Dtek60. Was gonna give up and randomly saw it in popular. The shop should really be fixed.

Second: bundle looks great. Was just about to buy from Shop BlackBerry but this is a way better deal

Third: any info on how many Shop CrackBerry is bringing in? Or how many pre-orders have taken place?

Fourth: is there a date when the Shop CrackBerry is stopping this bundle deal? I know Shop BlackBerry ends Nov 8th

Posted via CB10
    11-02-16 10:51 PM
    11-03-16 09:19 AM
    I ordered mine through crackberry. I don't mind having a second BlackBerry power bank, plus Im in no hurry to get it
    11-03-16 09:47 AM
    Hey Bla1ze, do you know if this bundle would be available for CrackBerry US as well, and if so, when? Thanks!
    Probably not. But we do ship internationally. I'm not sure if the costs there are of any benefit though.
    11-03-16 04:24 PM
    First off: Took forever to find in Shop CrackBerry. Looked in Bundles and in Smartphones and no Dtek60. Was gonna give up and randomly saw it in popular. The shop should really be fixed.

Second: bundle looks great. Was just about to buy from Shop BlackBerry but this is a way better deal

Third: any info on how many Shop CrackBerry is bringing in? Or how many pre-orders have taken place?

Fourth: is there a date when the Shop CrackBerry is stopping this bundle deal? I know Shop BlackBerry ends Nov 8th

Posted via CB10
    First off: When you search DTEK60 it's literally the first result.

Second: Yes, it does. Yes, it is.

Third: No. No.

Fourth: While a date is not known, historically our deals extend a couple of weeks beyond BlackBerry's. It also depends on stock levels too.

11-03-16 04:27 PM
    Thank you sir, let's see how much it is the shipping to Atlanta, GA...

Probably not. But we do ship internationally. I'm not sure if the costs there are of any benefit though.
    11-03-16 06:43 PM
    I ordered from shop BlackBerry last night and saw the crackberry bundle deal right after I placed my order, I was on the phone with shop BlackBerry first thing this morning and quickly canceled and placed my order with crackberry instead. A better deal by far! Looking forward to making the switch from the Priv to Dtek60 -
    11-03-16 06:56 PM
    I've got a 27 day old DTEK50 that I started the return process on and ordered the DTEK60 as part of the return process. More of a swap and pay the difference but of course they have to credit my card for the return and bill my card for the order separately. For that reason I went with BlackBerry. Although I guess I could have returned to BB and ordered from CB. But I did it all in one call so it made sense. Didn't really consider the bundle difference. Now I am...
    11-03-16 07:23 PM
45 12