For some reason I am having problems with the Citibank banking app on my new Dtek60. I can scroll sideways in the app but not up and down to see my transactions. I rebooted my device and still having same problem. App worked perfectly fine on my S7 edge. Anyone else having a similar experience?
    11-04-16 07:36 AM
    You may want to make Citibank developers aware through the apps support or leave a technical support email from their main site. It is odd though.
    11-04-16 08:40 AM
    So I wrote to the app developer saying that the app was not functioning properly on my Dtek60 and this is the reply I got. This could be a deal breaker...
    Attached Thumbnails Citibank app not working properly on DTEK60-5934.jpg  
    11-04-16 12:34 PM
    If in any way helps, I have a Priv and I don't have any issues with the citi app... considering the Priv also has the same security features as the Dtek60, I would say that's not the reason for the app not running properly... I scrolled up and down in my transactions with no problems... now, why do you need to scroll sideways? Was trying to confirm that as well but don't see where I would need to...
    11-04-16 01:39 PM
    I had the same problem on another Android device. It's the app itself. They wont do anything.
    11-04-16 01:44 PM
    If in any way helps, I have a Priv and I don't have any issues with the citi app... considering the Priv also has the same security features as the Dtek60, I would say that's not the reason for the app not running properly... I scrolled up and down in my transactions with no problems... now, why do you need to scroll sideways? Was trying to confirm that as well but don't see where I would need to...
    Scrolling sideways isn't my issue, it's scrolling up and down that is a problem. What I meant when I said scroll sideways was that I am able to switch between menus that are side by side without a problem, but scrolling up and down is not working.
    11-04-16 05:17 PM
    Oh, I see... well, on my Priv both scrolling, up and down and sideways, work...

Scrolling sideways isn't my issue, it's scrolling up and down that is a problem. What I meant when I said scroll sideways was that I am able to switch between menus that are side by side without a problem, but scrolling up and down is not working.
    11-04-16 05:34 PM
    DTEK 60 is higher resolution than the Priv or DTEK50.
    Someone mentioned they had the same vertical scrolling problem with that app on a non BlackBerry device.
    I'd guess it has a high resolution too.

So it looks like their app can't handle the BlackBerry awesomeness :-)
    Or other phones with high resolution. (??? Maybe)

Posted via CB10
    11-04-16 06:11 PM
    Someone mentioned they had the same vertical scrolling problem with that app on a non BlackBerry device.

Posted via CB10
    Wrong. Same resolution as the Priv and Priv has more PPI.
    11-04-16 08:06 PM

Posted via CB10
    This can't be it, I came from an S7 Edge. The app worked just fine on there.
    11-05-16 08:25 PM