Is anyone having issues with their phone connecting and staying connected to their car's Bluetooth. It seems that my DTEK60 keeps dropping off from Bluetooth. It may drop and then reconnect only do drop again. When i first got the phone this did not seem to be a problem. Wondering if something has changed, like some updates.
    09-28-17 12:47 PM
    Is anyone having issues with their phone connecting and staying connected to their car's Bluetooth. It seems that my DTEK60 keeps dropping off from Bluetooth. It may drop and then reconnect only do drop again. When i first got the phone this did not seem to be a problem. Wondering if something has changed, like some updates.
    Which security patch month are you on? I was under the impression this was fixed in the September patch.
    09-28-17 01:02 PM
    I haven't had trouble with drops on my DTEK60 connected to my car, or my headphones (sport headphones that I wear when running, also bluetooth.)

Both have been fine since I got the device across the various software patch versions that have been on it.
    09-28-17 02:30 PM
    I have a Chevy Cruz and haven't had any issues at all. I use it every day.
    09-28-17 09:52 PM