I see the update, but my DTEK60 keeps refusing to download it saying "Not enough space to download". I have attached a few screenshots with more details.

Can anyone please give me a hint on WHERE exactly do I need to free up space (and how much ) to get the Nov update downloaded and applied?
    Attached Thumbnails Cannot apply the Nov update on my DTEK60: not enough space-screenshot_20171128-231305.jpg   Cannot apply the Nov update on my DTEK60: not enough space-screenshot_20171128-231547.jpg   Cannot apply the Nov update on my DTEK60: not enough space-screenshot_20171128-231601.jpg  
    11-29-17 12:43 AM
    Try doing a hard reset of your phone, might also go ahead and clear your Cache too.
    11-29-17 10:45 AM
    Try doing a hard reset of your phone, might also go ahead and clear your Cache too.
    My thoughts exactly. I have cleaned cache a few times already and uninstalled a few large applications. You can see my exact memory usage at my screenshot.

I am thinking about dumping here information about free space collected by "adb shell df" (for example) as well.

But I am not sure if anyone competent enough will ever look at it here, so I am in doubt if it will be worth the effort.
    11-29-17 11:51 AM
    Can you please share a name of any FULL backup solution for DTEK60 on hands if you got one? (Like it was with OS10) Root is not available here, so the situation, IMO, with backups is somewhete between dire and ugly.
    11-30-17 02:32 AM
    Can you please share a name of any FULL backup solution for DTEK60 on hands if you got one? (Like it was with OS10) Root is not available here, so the situation, IMO, with backups is somewhete between dire and ugly.
    I use Samsung Smart Switch.... it runs on my PC and does (mostly) full backups and even has an Outlook Sync feature (I don't use). Not sure it would work with non-Samsung devices. But that's in additional to using the Google Backup to their Cloud.

Don't know of any FULL backup options without having root....
    moonflyer likes this.
    11-30-17 07:33 AM
    Don't know of any FULL backup options without having root....
    So do I. This difference might eventually become detrimental for me...
    coffee-turtle likes this.
    11-30-17 08:22 AM
    DTEK by BlackBerry is now warning me that security of system is compromised. I did a few hard tests while researching my battery issue, so I can confirm that BlackBerry Android is a bit overdependent on meaningless files.

The real cause for this error message is that OS integrity is "compromised". And the update won't install until factory reset is performed as requested.
    12-01-17 04:46 PM