I have posted more than once B out this issue with no luck, even contacted BlackBerry support. Can someone test the dtek 60 proximity sensor range with another device? Mine is super low, I keep getting the screen on while on the phone and dropping the menu or holding calls etc. My ear has to be stuck to the top part of the phone for the sensor to work. I just want to know if I have a faulty device or if they all have this issue. Appreciate the help.
    11-09-16 04:58 PM
    I have posted more than once B out this issue with no luck, even contacted BlackBerry support. Can someone test the dtek 60 proximity sensor range with another device? Mine is super low, I keep getting the screen on while on the phone and dropping the menu or holding calls etc. My ear has to be stuck to the top part of the phone for the sensor to work. I just want to know if I have a faulty device or if they all have this issue. Appreciate the help.
    I have read here few days ago on this forum that other users also had proximity sensor issues.
    11-09-16 05:05 PM
    OK, I did test mine with my hand to really see what happening. The proxy sensor is very close to the top , maximum space between hand and the proxy achieved is half inches (1.25 cm).

Been said , it has never been an issue for me. Work flawless.
    11-09-16 05:10 PM
    I just did a test for you too, my screen turns off with my hand about 1/2 inch or less away from the sensor... seems to be working fine for me.
    11-09-16 05:25 PM
    Not an issue for me.
    11-09-16 06:40 PM