Can anyone help? I use BlackBerry Calendar on my DTEK60. I also use Google Maps as a satnav when I'm driving. However when I get a Calendar notification while I'm driving the notification doesn't disappear after a few seconds but stays on the screen. If I flick it up it comes back after a few minutes or takes me into the Calendar app itself. This is inconvenient and unsafe when driving. Anyone else have this or know how to stop it? Thanks.
    08-27-17 03:05 AM
    try deleting and installing the apps again, a hard reset, clearing cache and stuff like that..
    personally, I use waze for navigation, never had any issues
    08-28-17 03:06 PM
    Thank you. I don't really want to do a factory reset and start the phone all over again. I delete the cache regularly. If the apps are regularly updated, isn't that the same as uninstalling them and starting again?
    08-28-17 04:02 PM
    Have you tried resetting by holding the power button for 32 seconds?

Honestly, I don't know if keeping apps updated would be equivalent to a reinstall, but my best guess is that it is not. Anyway, it's just two apps conflicting in your case, should be fairly quick to reinstall both.

Try deleting the apps, cleaning the cache, 32 seconds reset and then reinstalling
    08-30-17 05:19 PM
    I don't think I can uninstall Calendar and Gpogle Maps apps as they are built in, just disable them which presumably won't have the same effect. No one else has replied so I don't know if I'm the only person having to his problem? A lot of people must use these two apps together.
    09-03-17 05:11 AM
    switch to Business Calendar.
    09-04-17 08:30 AM