Hey guys,

Is anyone having this problem?

While I am using my Bluetooth headset when I try using LINE for messaging after a few seconds the screen goes black and then reverts to the home screen of LINE. This happens while I am typing a message.

Also, if I have an app open, after a minute or so it closes by itself and reverts back to the home screen.

I searched on the forums and online and don't see anyone reporting this issue before.

Thanks!! ;-)
    11-19-17 11:36 PM
    Have you tried reinstalling LINE?
    11-21-17 02:53 PM
    Have you tried reinstalling LINE?
    Yes, it didn't work. It's not just LINE that is affected.

If any screen is open while Bluetooth is connected the phone will close the window and revert to the home screen.
    11-22-17 07:32 AM
    Maybe the headset is messing everything up?
    Bluetooth itself shouldn't interfere with apps the way you're describing
    11-22-17 09:09 AM
    Yes, it didn't work. It's not just LINE that is affected.

If any screen is open while Bluetooth is connected the phone will close the window and revert to the home screen.
    Uh, no.

I use Bluetooth all the time both for music (while running) and in my car (for phone calls, etc.) and have seen no anomalous behavior at all.
    11-22-17 01:08 PM
    Maybe the headset is messing everything up?
    Bluetooth itself shouldn't interfere with apps the way you're describing
    It happens when I'm using Bluetooth in the car as well so it's not the headset. I did think of that as well ;-)
    11-23-17 12:41 AM
    It happens when I'm using Bluetooth in the car as well so it's not the headset. I did think of that as well ;-)
    Tough problem..

I usually connect the Bluetooth in a variety of devices, car, headphones, PC, speakers, my other phone.. Never had any problems

I would say factory reset, but if it's a hardware problem with your Bluetooth adapter, probably the only solution would be sending it to BBM for repairs
    11-23-17 10:19 AM
    I ran into a friend of mine who recently bought the Key One. Funny enough, he is having the exact problem with Bluetooth interfering with the phone operating, so it's not limited to just the Dtek60.
    03-16-18 01:36 AM
    I work from home and use my KEYᵒⁿᵉ for work calls. My Plantronics Voyager 5200 is connected to my phone a minimum of 9 hours a day, 5 days a week. My phone has never had the discussed issue your phone (or your friend's KEYᵒⁿᵉ) has when connected to Bluetooth.
    You could troubleshoot by eliminating apps, the latest installed first and do a hard reset after each uninstall and test.
    If that doesn't narrow down the cause, or you don't want to take the time, do a factory reset and see if that fixes your phone.
    Good luck.
    Btw, my first Passport had serious Bluetooth issues, as did others here on CB, the replacement worked flawlessly. So it very well could be your phone.
    03-16-18 02:43 AM