I've been using the BlackBerry Virtual key used exclusively and I love it. The only gripe I have is you can't resize it. I have huge fingers and huge hands and so I appreciate having the ability to resize the KB.

What are your guys thoughts? Do you use a different KB? Which one and why?

If a CB big wig like Bla1ze reads this can you please pass on to BlackBerry that they should make the KB resize able. Please!
    02-17-17 07:16 PM
    I use the stock keyboard because I'm lazy, although the prediction engine and all that is just Swiftkey anyway.
    Israel1319 likes this.
    02-17-17 07:25 PM
    I have both gboard and the stock blackberry keyboard installed on my DTEK60. I tend to use gboard more often. I find it more accurate, especially when using swipe input. I also enjoy choosing a colour to match what I have in textra!
    Israel1319 likes this.
    02-17-17 11:52 PM
    I have both gboard and the stock blackberry keyboard installed on my DTEK60. I tend to use gboard more often. I find it more accurate, especially when using swipe input. I also enjoy choosing a colour to match what I have in textra!
    Yeah man! I think BlackBerry can step it's game up a little with the KB. I think it's great but there's a lot of room for improvement. I've been using the stock keyboard since I bought it but just today got on the Google KB. It's a nice experience! Like I said I love the ability to resize. Also love how they integrated Google search!
    02-17-17 11:55 PM
    Yeah man! I think BlackBerry can step it's game up a little with the KB. I think it's great but there's a lot of room for improvement. I've been using the stock keyboard since I bought it but just today got on the Google KB. It's a nice experience! Like I said I love the ability to resize. Also love how they integrated Google search!
    Integrated Google search is quite smart, however I never seem to use it. Furthermore regarding bb keyboard, it worked much better on bb10 in my opinion. Sometimes the auto correction isn't even close, or the letter I intended to press is registered incorrectly to begin with.

Makes me want a mercury for that physical keyboard!! But do I want to downgrade pretty much everywhere else, that is the question!
    Israel1319 and securityboy like this.
    02-17-17 11:59 PM
    Integrated Google search is quite smart, however I never seem to use it. Furthermore regarding bb keyboard, it worked much better on bb10 in my opinion. Sometimes the auto correction isn't even close, or the letter I intended to press is registered incorrectly to begin with.

Makes me want a mercury for that physical keyboard!! But do I want to downgrade pretty much everywhere else, that is the question!
    I feel you on that! I don't get the downgrade spec wise. But supposedly the performance is supposed to be really smooth to overcome the lack luster specs. We'll see. But yeah that physical BlackBerry keyboard is 🔥.
    02-18-17 12:02 AM
    I feel you on that! I don't get the downgrade spec wise. But supposedly the performance is supposed to be really smooth to overcome the lack luster specs. We'll see. But yeah that physical BlackBerry keyboard is 🔥.
    It's a frustrating situation because I haven't had a satisfying phone in quite some time. For example I wanted passport specs in a classic form factor but never got it. The passport was by far a smoother device than the classic. I don't want that to be the case again here where it's noticeably slower on the mercury
    02-18-17 12:05 AM
    It's a frustrating situation because I haven't had a satisfying phone in quite some time. For example I wanted passport specs in a classic form factor but never got it. The passport was by far a smoother device than the classic. I don't want that to be the case again here where it's noticeably slower on the mercury
    Totally! I got the Classic for the same reason and could barely stand it because of the sluggishness! The form factor was so dope it's such a shame the internals sucked. Ugh I really hope Mercury is decent.
    02-18-17 12:08 AM
    If you like Google keyboard, give a try to chrooma keyboard. Exactly same feature but it can be customize a little bit more, in example, you can swipe the extra row to get what you want.... Select copy paste, number,app shortcut ... Dark smoked keyboard ...etc
    Attached Thumbnails BlackBerry Virtual KB or 3rd party?-79681.jpg  
    Israel1319 likes this.
    02-18-17 02:12 PM
    Copy paste
    Attached Thumbnails BlackBerry Virtual KB or 3rd party?-79682.jpg  
    Israel1319 likes this.
    02-18-17 02:12 PM
    Number
    Attached Thumbnails BlackBerry Virtual KB or 3rd party?-79683.jpg  
    Israel1319 likes this.
    02-18-17 02:13 PM
    Downloaded Google KB yesterday and set it with basic settings. Have the tallest keys and its pretty darn good.
    Israel1319 likes this.
    02-19-17 09:17 AM