I just got a bunch of updates for Blackberry stuff for my DTEK60, including some really neat new features for the keyboard. I really like the new keyboard stuff.
    08-25-17 12:06 PM
    Yep.

BlackBerry Hub

- Additional Hub integrations: we now support Skype Lite, Zalo, and KakaoTalk accounts.
    - Improved Search capability: Quickly search all messages with the same sender or subject from the More Actions menu.
    "Help Receive Emails Quicker": With this newly-added setting, you can receive emails quicker when BlackBerry Hub is running in the background.
    - Other minor e-mail improvements: readability of wide tables in e-mail messages for the "Resize email to fit screen" setting, and improved readability of e-mail messages in Ukrainian language.
    - Notification enhancements: The notification tray remains open after tapping an action icon in a Hub notification, enabling you to triage multiple Hub notifications at a time.
    - Admin enhancements: S/MIME can now be configured to use LDAP for certificate lookup when used in a managed profile. Using app config in Hub+ Services, an admin can configure it such that Chrome in the work profile uses single sign-on. This allows their users to only enter their username/password once per session when navigating internal work sites using Chrome.

BlackBerry Keyboard

Quick Modes make it easier for you to toggle between multiple modes via a toolbar. These modes include:

- Dictation Mode: Access to voice input and settings for dictating messages.
    - Emoji Mode: Quick entry to the emoji mode to select from hundreds of available emojis and the most recently used ones.
    - Text Selection Mode: Access to improved fine cursor control with a joystick-like controller to give you better maneuverability. Also, easily select, select all, cut, copy and paste text, URLs and emojis.
    - Clipboard Mode: An advanced clipboard which remembers all your copied text, URLs and emojis so you can easily paste previously copied content.
    - Password Keeper Integration: Easily enter your stored passwords in login fields, if you use the BlackBerry Password Keeper with its Autofill feature.

Launcher

- Grid Customization: Now under Launcher settings, you can take more control over the home screen of your BlackBerry device. There are 3 added customizations to change the launcher:

Icon size: Allows for 5 different sizes.
    Grid Columns: Change the number of columns from 4 to 7.
    Grid Rows: Change the number of rows from 3 to 7.
    Calendar & Contacts

- Work Week View: A new work week view with adjustable start date/end date.
    Event Edit and Creation Enhancements: Landscape view now available for editing and creation of calendar events.
    Contact Icon Refresh: New look for the contacts app, with redesigned icons throughout.

Productivity Tab

- Add Item: Each tab now also has an add item button, making it easier to work within the productivity tab.
    Free/Busy Time: Updated UX tweak to show your free or busy time with a nice visual indicator.
    Notable

- Usability Enhancements: You can now choose to save an image to a specific location on the phone.

Privacy Shade

- Reading Window Resizing: Need to hide or see a bit more on the screen? We've added the ability to choose between three different sizes for the viewing area.

Read more at https://crackberry.com/blackberry-ro...oat76ophMC7.99
    zephyr613, ErnieH and horked like this.
    08-25-17 12:11 PM
    I'll have to check it out. Sometimes an app is updated and I don't notice it till I think it's not working right!! LOL
    08-25-17 06:21 PM
    I'm really enjoying the enhancements to the keyboard! Well done BlackBerry! 👏
    08-26-17 01:23 AM
    Wow, great updates! Especially love text selection and advanced clipboard! And the BlackBerry Password Keeper auto-fill option is great! Hopefully it won't disappear over time as before..
    08-26-17 03:25 AM
    Love the keyboard and clipboard updates!! Why are Android emojis so ugly compared to IOS? I now have both on Textra. 🤔

Razr>BB9000>Q10>Z10>Z30>
    Z30>Classic>Dtek50>Dtek60
    08-26-17 07:26 AM
    Someone started receiving in hub same notification from instagram dozens of times?
    Attached Thumbnails BlackBerry Updates 08/25/2017-76426.jpg  
    08-27-17 07:42 AM
    I have a dtek60 and the new blackberry keyboard update looks great but when you spell a word incorrectly (underlines the word in red). When you then tap the misspelled word to show a list of suggested spelling. Only the first word is displayed and the rest of the words are hidden by the keyboard. So I figured I could hide the keyboard to see the list by pressing the down arrow. However, this doesn't work. Maybe I'm not doing it right or it's a bug that needs to be fixed.

Any advice??
    08-27-17 06:00 PM
    How can quick modes be disables, I absolutely hate it and it's really annoying. Some of the sites I use have sign in buttons that are now covered.
    08-28-17 04:17 AM
    Someone started receiving in hub same notification from instagram dozens of times?
    Same happens to me. It's a pain in the a$$.
    08-28-17 05:52 AM
    How can quick modes be disables, I absolutely hate it and it's really annoying. Some of the sites I use have sign in buttons that are now covered.
    There is a setting in the blackberry keyboard setting to turn it on and off, in the language and inputs settings. Or leave it on and when you want it temporarily gone, hold the period key with the 3 dots on it. That will hide it.
    08-28-17 07:01 AM
    Thanks. I've found the 3 dots to temporarily hide it but can't find the on/off setting in the languages and input. I looked there previously and a couple of times today, I just can't see it.
    08-28-17 10:47 AM
    language and input, blackberry keyboard settings, advanced, keyboard extensions.

I think that's it.
    08-28-17 11:56 AM
    Thanks for the 3 dot info!!
    08-28-17 07:21 PM
    After I hit the 3 dots, it types in all caps. I really don't want to disable that setting. what am I doing wrong?
    08-29-17 07:41 AM
    After I hit the 3 dots, it types in all caps. I really don't want to disable that setting. what am I doing wrong?

There is definitely a bug with the new keyboard features....
    08-29-17 11:24 AM
    There is definitely a bug with the new keyboard features....
    I might disable it for now, maybe till the next update. It covers too much of the screen.
    08-29-17 12:39 PM
    I might disable it for now, maybe till the next update. It covers too much of the screen.
    Agreed, I tried to sign in to a site today and with the header of the site and the keyboard taking up almost 50 percent of the screen, I couldn't see what I was typing.
    08-29-17 01:37 PM
    Same happens to me. It's a pain in the a$$.
    Me too
    08-30-17 05:30 PM