Why does shop crack berry say this does not work with the Dtek60? The thing is on sale today and i want to purchase it but am concerned this won't work.

This appears to be the same charger that came with my Dtek60 from BlackBerry so what's with the wording on shop crack berry?
    12-09-16 10:15 AM
    I am not quite sure. I have one of these chargers and just plugged it into my DTEK60 and it said charging rapidly.

Just keep in mind these don't come with USB C cables so you have to pick one up separate. (There is also a whole thing on if they are complaint, some of the cheap ones off Amazon aren't) but I will leave that to you to research if you care.
    12-09-16 10:59 AM
    Why does shop crack berry say this does not work with the Dtek60? The thing is on sale today and i want to purchase it but am concerned this won't work.

This appears to be the same charger that came with my Dtek60 from BlackBerry so what's with the wording on shop crack berry?
    I have one as I got the bundle with the dtek60 60 when it was release. Works just fine and the quick charge is great.
    12-09-16 11:26 AM

I have one as I got it in the bundle direct from BlackBerry at launch for the dtek60. It works great and the quick charge is fantastic.
    12-09-16 11:27 AM

Can you share a link to the sale price? I am looking at this charger now and it is still showing me the regular price of $49.99 Canadian. I assume this is the charger you are referring to?

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=tv-MZuAM

Edit: I received this with my craptek60 and it charges it fine. I assume it says not compatible due to the new phones using USB C. You will need to buy a USB C cable to go with it.
    12-09-16 12:07 PM
    Today received the RC-1500 charger I bought on Amazon.DE for €9,99. Charged my Priv in 1 hour and 40 miutes from 7 to 100%!

Proud Owner of a Passport SE and a Priv!
    12-02-17 11:27 AM