I just recently purchased a detk60 and coming from bb10 been difficult. When I go to delete call logs, text from hub it doesn't delete from other areas on the phone meaning I still have to remove all the information from each separate program , IE dialer and messages. And if I delete them from the dialer or messages they still exist on the hub. Lastly even if I delete them from the hub the are duplicated all over the phone....questioning why BlackBerry software makes any sense if it doesn't really do anything . am I missing something or is normal.....ideas?
    09-21-19 12:58 AM
    I just recently purchased a detk60 and coming from bb10 been difficult. When I go to delete call logs, text from hub it doesn't delete from other areas on the phone meaning I still have to remove all the information from each separate program , IE dialer and messages. And if I delete them from the dialer or messages they still exist on the hub. Lastly even if I delete them from the hub the are duplicated all over the phone....questioning why BlackBerry software makes any sense if it doesn't really do anything . am I missing something or is normal.....ideas?
    BBAndroid isn’t BB10 and isn’t meant to be anymore than BB10 isn’t BBOS either.

Complicating matters is that Google made some Android system level changes so that inbox doesn’t function as it originally did when BBAndroid was first introduced. At this point, be happy with anything you’ve got. Beggars can’t be choosers. Sorry that’s all I got for you.
    09-21-19 03:50 PM
    No begging here, it either works or it don't. Hub is pointless if you still have to open all the original applications anyway. Great idea from BlackBerry just lacking in integration. I am a project manger and can tell you that in the end you can look at each another and point the finger all day...still got to figure it out to win. Hopefully in the future they can get some proper integration and have a winner. If anyone has a work around feel free to chime in.
    09-21-19 04:58 PM
    No begging here, it either works or it don't. Hub is pointless if you still have to open all the original applications anyway. Great idea from BlackBerry just lacking in integration. I am a project manger and can tell you that in the end you can look at each another and point the finger all day...still got to figure it out to win. Hopefully in the future they can get some proper integration and have a winner. If anyone has a work around feel free to chime in.
    Unfortunately it’s not getting any better. Google changed some rules several months ago. It blocked some features of the Inbox so that’s pretty much it. That’s all I meant about what the experience is now since we and BB don’t get a say in the policy. It’s Google with take it or leave it attitude. This affects BBAndroid completely across the board. It’s just how things are I guess as Google standardizes and sanitizes Android with each OS update.

If you’d like more information, there’s several threads from when things got changed to now.
    09-21-19 05:38 PM
    No one is pointing fingers. Just stating facts in working within an app ecosystem dictated by another company. It is what it is.

However, by all means, find another email client that aggregates as many notifications as the Hub Inbox does.

Let's us know what you find.
    09-21-19 05:41 PM
    I agree it's great as an email client. I just turned off the other accounts so I'm not getting bombarded with multiples of the same thing and opening multiple apps to delete items that have been deleted or read already....I know this may be way out there but sometimes I think the devs intentionally design the software to keep you clicking as much as possible to get more ad revenue...
    09-21-19 07:45 PM
    I use it just for my two email accounts - work and home, and SMS. Textra kind of works with it. But that's it. All other notifications are outside the Hub. Even then, I have only about three or four apps that I allow to notify anything - other than calendar reminders. Everything else is turned off.

I have no idea of what you're talking about as it relates to ads. Ads have nothing to do with notifications.
    09-21-19 08:56 PM
    email works fine and yes sms works somewhat and thats about it. I just shut off sms and all others ...other than email I let android do the rest...seems to do the trick for now...Android is new to us and is a bit of a learning curve, but we'll manage. You all have confirmed our fears of software integration issues. maybe in the future Google can play fairly with BlackBerry and other software vendors. Thanks for the replies
    09-21-19 10:34 PM