It just doesn't feel like the hub anymore. I wish they just kept it like it was, always on the left. And I hate that a separate app opens for text. Will they change it back to normal??
    anon(8679041) and skinnymike1 like this.
    11-11-17 04:21 AM
    It just doesn't feel like the hub anymore. I wish they just kept it like it was, always on the left. And I hate that a separate app opens for text. Will they change it back to normal??
    For BBAndroid, it's as close as it can probably get. It's not BB10 or it would be called BB10. The idea was to bring as much of the BBOS/BB10 look and feel as possible within the constraints and requirements of Android.
    11-11-17 06:19 AM
    It is different. I much prefer swiping to delete though. And just answer texts in the Hub.

I know some people have setup the Hub widget full screen on a side screen so they can swipe over to it.
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    11-11-17 06:22 AM
    Anything is possible. You know they can fix this.
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    11-11-17 06:28 AM
    I'll try that. Thanks!
    11-11-17 06:28 AM
    I like the hub implementation unlike on Bb10 S/mime actually works properly!
    11-11-17 09:27 AM
    There is so much more that they can do to bring Hub and Launcher to work similarly to BB10 but they don't seem to focus in that direction at all.

On Android BlackBerry devices the productivity tab is not a bad idea but why won't the tab simply opens up the Hub on a full swipe? Isn't the idea of the tab to be able to peek at your messages from every screen (like BB10 Hub) and either release or engage if you want to reply? If the user chooses to engage then they should be in Hub and not in the 'half baked' productivity tab.

Also, why doesn't the tab show integrated apps like WhatsApp, Instagram etc...
    11-11-17 09:37 AM
    Set up hub widget and then move it to the 1st page.
    11-11-17 06:53 PM
    Set up hub widget and then move it to the 1st page.
    1. Works only from the home screen

2. Yet another 'app' that leads the user to another app...
    skinnymike1 likes this.
    11-11-17 11:50 PM

What do you mean? If you'll move the widget to the very first page all you'll have to do is swipe left. See my pictures.
    Attached Thumbnails BlackBerry HUB??-25101.jpg  
    11-12-17 09:15 AM

Attached Thumbnails BlackBerry HUB??-25102.jpg  
    11-12-17 09:16 AM
    Right! And this only works from the home screen opposed to BB10 that works from every screen. This is what the productivity tab is for; you can peek at your messages from every screen. Unfortunately it is half baked as it doesn't show messages from integrated apps like Instagram and WhatsApp for example and IMO it needs to open Hub on a full swipe instead of remaining on the tab's screen layer.
    11-12-17 10:42 AM
    Right! And this only works from the home screen opposed to BB10 that works from every screen. This is what the productivity tab is for; you can peek at your messages from every screen. Unfortunately it is half baked as it doesn't show messages from integrated apps like Instagram and WhatsApp for example and IMO it needs to open Hub on a full swipe instead of remaining on the tab's screen layer.
    I would give anything to have it like BlackBerry 10 but that will never happen.😥
    11-12-17 10:57 AM
    I would give anything to have it like BlackBerry 10 but that will never happen.😥
    There are many workarounds using all kinds of apps but it's still not the same.

Shame; I am sure it's possible.
    hoytbowhunter and skinnymike1 like this.
    11-12-17 11:09 AM