need last autoloader for dtek60 .. anyone ?? that work fine...
    https://mega.nz/#!0BJkySKT!aqYBuBckH...QM1zVGoDXYGdgg
    denis161 likes this.
    09-18-19 12:34 PM
    thanks, butt I have this,, and after I install, don´t show wifi networks in initial setup ..
    09-18-19 01:02 PM
    thanks, butt I have this,, and after I install, don´t show wifi networks in initial setup ..
    Well, this is the latest and last build for the DTEK60.

Maybe there is something wrong with your Wi-Fi radio.
    09-18-19 01:05 PM
    very bad... for me
    09-18-19 01:31 PM
    Installed again, but don´t show wifi networks ... ****!!

BlackBerry DTEK60 Autoloader.-e72171f0-ee10-4685-92f6-35bc2addc5b6.jpg
    09-18-19 02:41 PM
    Installed again, but don´t show wifi networks ... ****!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	e72171f0-ee10-4685-92f6-35bc2addc5b6.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	446174
    Skip it for now, and try again at the home screen.

Are you sure your Wi-Fi is working?
    09-18-19 02:50 PM
    this autoloader bricked my phone , i found no way to revive it. everything completed well. but then it went to reset and never came back.

I resorted to calling tech support. I was told that this phone is at end of life and there is nothing at all they could do.

I disagreed, strongly. and would not take no for a answer, fast forward 7 days and blackberry send me a link to fill out and form and send in my phone to a repair center. sadly im down the street from RIM head office and the repair center is on the same road as my work. but i had to take it up the street and drop it to fedex.

Long story short, im going on vacation without my beloved Dtek60 and they said it should not cost and more then $100 to re-flash my phone.

Fair enough i guess.
    12-08-19 12:55 AM
    update: Blackberry is the best. i sent my phone before leaving and got updates while on vacation.

They fixed it 100% for free. my almost 3 year old phone that i admitted to flashing myself they covered shipping to them, fixing it and shipping back to me. for free. Turns out Alcatel has a office down the street form me and they did the re-flash.

I'm still in shock that they didn't send me a bill for anything. but as it stands i have a fully working phone that they didn't bill me for.

Also for some reason they changed my battery and removed my screen protector. About two years ago i replaced my battery for the Alcatel One Touch Idol 4S battery. with the Alcatel logo. it doent have that anymore. at first i thought that they just binned my phone but it looks like they used my old chassis and changed all the internals. i have a new IMEI number and looks like a new screen. but old back cover and frame.

NOT COMPLAINING...
    01-04-20 09:13 PM
    update: Blackberry is the best. i sent my phone before leaving and got updates while on vacation.

They fixed it 100% for free. my almost 3 year old phone that i admitted to flashing myself they covered shipping to them, fixing it and shipping back to me. for free. Turns out Alcatel has a office down the street form me and they did the re-flash.

I'm still in shock that they didn't send me a bill for anything. but as it stands i have a fully working phone that they didn't bill me for.

Also for some reason they changed my battery and removed my screen protector. About two years ago i replaced my battery for the Alcatel One Touch Idol 4S battery. with the Alcatel logo. it doent have that anymore. at first i thought that they just binned my phone but it looks like they used my old chassis and changed all the internals. i have a new IMEI number and looks like a new screen. but old back cover and frame.

NOT COMPLAINING...
    Good to hear that kind of experience....
    Rico4you likes this.
    06-15-20 02:38 PM

NOT COMPLAINING...
    Great seeing this service from BlackBerry / BlackBerry Mobile.
    06-15-20 02:59 PM
60 123