I got two chargers with deal as advertised but as far as I can tell they are both quick chargers. Why two?
    11-21-16 08:36 AM
    A travel charger. One stays home. Other for Work, vacay etc
    11-21-16 09:05 AM
    So then they are basically the same...even though they are physically different?
    The printing on the smaller one is so poor and small I can't make out the specs on it to compare
    11-21-16 11:29 AM
    The smaller one in the box actually has a higher charge rate...
    11-21-16 11:30 AM
    The smaller one in the box actually has a higher charge rate...
    yeah I was surprised. the smaller one is the better of the two. the bigger one has interchangeable connectors for different countries... but does not come with them.

Did everyone else's only come with ONE USB cable? 2 chargers, but 1 cable... so silly. AND they don't sell the cable in their online store. terrible. I don't even know which one to buy since there are apparently many issues with USB-C.
    11-21-16 11:48 AM
    Just buy an adapter for micro usb and use your old cables
    11-21-16 12:44 PM
    If I remember correctly, the smaller one only outputs at 5 and 9 volts while the travel charger is 5/9/12 volts.
    11-21-16 02:26 PM
    Silly question....

If I buy the DTEK 60, will I need all new cords?
    One for work, one beside my bed, one in Truck, one to connect to my stereo receiver etc ....???

Thanks.
    11-21-16 06:05 PM
    Why complain? Use one at home, leave one at work. Or upstairs and downstairs.
    11-21-16 06:26 PM
    Silly question.... If I buy the DTEK 60, will I need all new cords?
    One for work, one beside my bed, one in Truck, one to connect to my stereo receiver etc ....??? Thanks.
    Not silly. I wasn't very happy, since I had like a dozen of the Micro-USB cables... now I have one, and there are complications for the new USB-C. Not just any chinese one is OK... they may fry the phone. I wish the TWO chargers came with TWO cables. I need to find out where to buy more (BB.com doesn't even sell them)

Why complain? Use one at home, leave one at work. Or upstairs and downstairs.
    Why not complain? It's what I'm used to. Ideally I'd have like 4 or 5. I have ONE (not even two as I think you're suggesting). The issue is where/what to buy.
    11-22-16 08:01 AM
    There is a fellow crackberrian (tickerguy I believe is his nickname) who seems to know about usb-c, chargers, QC 3, cables etc... he has recommended the aukey ones sold on amazon if you want to take his word... you get a bundle of 3, each of 3.3 feet... there was another bundle from the same manufacturer with 3 cables of difference length but it's not available at the moment... I have both the car and the wall chargers QC 3.0 from this brand and they are excellent...

Not silly. I wasn't very happy, since I had like a dozen of the Micro-USB cables... now I have one, and there are complications for the new USB-C. Not just any chinese one is OK... they may fry the phone. I wish the TWO chargers came with TWO cables. I need to find out where to buy more (BB.com doesn't even sell them).
    11-22-16 08:41 AM
    Yep.

I've got a QC3.0 charger in my car and use the QC2.0 charger provided with the phone at the house. I Also have a RavPower QC2.0 power bank that I take with me when hiking and similar, which I've had for a while, and it works nicely as well.

I've seen over 3,000mah net charge rates in the car off the QC3.0 charger; that's somewhat more than 12W of actual net charge which is damn good considering that the maximum QC3.0 power delivery rate possible is 18W.
    11-22-16 08:52 AM
    Yep.

I've got a QC3.0 charger in my car and use the QC2.0 charger provided with the phone at the house. I Also have a RavPower QC2.0 power bank that I take with me when hiking and similar, which I've had for a while, and it works nicely as well.

I've seen over 3,000mah net charge rates in the car off the QC3.0 charger; that's somewhat more than 12W of actual net charge which is damn good considering that the maximum QC3.0 power delivery rate possible is 18W.
    thanks for the info. I could def use a car charger, and 2-3 additional cables.

Do you have any links you can post? Or model numbers?
    11-22-16 09:35 AM
    Yep.

thanks for the info. I could def use a car charger, and 2-3 additional cables.

Do you have any links you can post? Or model numbers?
    11-22-16 09:36 AM
    Not silly. I wasn't very happy, since I had like a dozen of the Micro-USB cables... now I have one, and there are complications for the new USB-C. Not just any chinese one is OK... they may fry the phone. I wish the TWO chargers came with TWO cables. I need to find out where to buy more (BB.com doesn't even sell them)

Why not complain? It's what I'm used to. Ideally I'd have like 4 or 5. I have ONE (not even two as I think you're suggesting). The issue is where/what to buy.
    I have always trusted ANKER for cables. They are on amazon and I have always got my orders in less than 2 days from them.
    11-22-16 09:41 AM
    I have always trusted ANKER for cables. They are on amazon and I have always got my orders in less than 2 days from them.
    I bought an Anker QC3.0 charger and a long six foot Anker cable. The cable didn't work... so I bought a pack of Aukey cables they work fine but it doesn't matter which cable I use with the Anker QC3.0 charger it's no faster then the QC2 charger that came with the phone...
    liquidneon likes this.
    11-22-16 01:29 PM