I like both the clear Octane and the Dual Pro cases.

The clear Octane case shows off the BlackBerry logo on my Dtek60 on the back. I find the clear Octane case provides good protection with minimum thickness. It also protects the camera bump.

The DualPro does provide better protection since it has both a hard outer shell and cushioning inner silicone shell. Both the camera and fingerprint scanner are well protected with minimum thickness. Only drawback is that the BlackBerry logo is hidden. There is also some space around the fingerprint scanner for dirt to get in.

I have both the black and grey DualPro cases, so I can mix and match the colours.

In sum, the DualPro is a good bet since it provides maximum protection with minimal thickness, and it's good looking!
    Wait, so does the dual pro not fit properly around the camera??
    02-17-17 10:24 PM
    Wait, so does the dual pro not fit properly around the camera??
    The Dual Pro fits my Dtek60 very well.

Note that there are three openings on the back: One for the flash, one for the camera lens, and one for the finger print scanner. The latter is large to permit the user to press a finger to the sensor. This means there is a slight gap between the edge of the case and the back of the camera.
    02-18-17 07:26 AM
    The Dual Pro fits my Dtek60 very well.

Note that there are three openings on the back: One for the flash, one for the camera lens, and one for the finger print scanner. The latter is large to permit the user to press a finger to the sensor. This means there is a slight gap between the edge of the case and the back of the camera.
    But is there a gap between the back of the phone and the case, like there is with the octane?
    02-18-17 08:50 AM
    But is there a gap between the back of the phone and the case, like there is with the octane?
    No
    SlcCorrado likes this.
    02-18-17 09:36 AM
    No
    Much appreciated. Thank you
    02-18-17 11:18 AM
    I loved the Seidio case with the kickstand on my PRIV, checked their site and saw they do have a case for the Dtek50, but not the 60.
    I sent an email to CS, asking when they plan to come out with a case for the 60, and it was a major bummer when I got this reply.

Unfortunately at this time we have no plans for the Dtek60, sorry for the inconvenience.

Your business and continued satisfaction is of great importance to us here at Seidioonline Customer Service, so feel free to contact us at (832) 204-1118 with any questions or concerns.

Thank you,
    Seidioonline Customer Care
    02-18-17 12:56 PM
    I loved the Seidio case with the kickstand on my PRIV, checked their site and saw they do have a case for the Dtek50, but not the 60.
    I sent an email to CS, asking when they plan to come out with a case for the 60, and it was a major bummer when I got this reply.

Unfortunately at this time we have no plans for the Dtek60, sorry for the inconvenience.

Your business and continued satisfaction is of great importance to us here at Seidioonline Customer Service, so feel free to contact us at (832) 204-1118 with any questions or concerns.

Thank you,
    Seidioonline Customer Care
    Wow, nothing! Come on Blaze give us Something...
    02-22-17 08:22 AM
    Great, now the black dual pro is out of stock with no eta. Laaaaaaame
    02-22-17 10:38 PM
    Great, now the black dual pro is out of stock with no eta. Laaaaaaame
    Pm me if address and I'll send you mine. No joke. Moving on from BlackBerry 60
    02-22-17 11:16 PM
    This is the case I have for my Dtek60:
    4.9 out of 5 stars**11Reviews

BlackBerry DTEK60 case, suensan Premium Pc Lightweight Slim Ultra Thin Hard Case for BlackBerry DTEK60 (Black)

Fully covers device except cutouts for everything you need access to. Raised ridge around camera lens & flash so fully protected. Very happy with this case!
    tonythecanuck likes this.
    02-24-17 03:20 PM
    This is the case I have for my Dtek60:
    4.9 out of 5 stars**11Reviews

BlackBerry DTEK60 case, suensan Premium Pc Lightweight Slim Ultra Thin Hard Case for BlackBerry DTEK60 (Black)

Fully covers device except cutouts for everything you need access to. Raised ridge around camera lens & flash so fully protected. Very happy with this case!
    Good grip?
    Thanks
    02-25-17 12:32 PM
    Good grip?
    Thanks
    I'd say so. I haven't dropped it yet and it doesn't slide off of any surfaces like the naked device did. It's not a soft case so not a rubbery feeling, but my hand can grip it well and doesn't add a lot of bulk to my BB.
    02-25-17 01:12 PM
    I got the Incipio Dual pro black and I like it very much, it makes the phone little bulkier but at the same time protects it. They have it available at their website now and have a code discount too.
    03-06-17 08:05 PM
    I got the Incipio Dual pro black and I like it very much, it makes the phone little bulkier but at the same time protects it. They have it available at their website now and have a code discount too.
    Yes, I have both the black and grey, and I think they are well designed as they offer two layers of protection with minimum thickness; even better than Otterbox!
    03-08-17 06:37 PM
    Yes, I have both the black and grey, and I think they are well designed as they offer two layers of protection with minimum thickness; even better than Otterbox!
    Huh?.. not even close dude!
    03-08-17 06:44 PM
    This is the case I got for my Dtek60. It's a nice case. Leather, and has all the right cut outs. It holds the phone snuggly but it's not so snug that it's hard to get off if you want to change it up. Also has a card slot and pocket. Can also stand it horizontally if you want. The only thing that would make it better is if it put the phone to sleep when closed, or woke it when opened. But that's a minor thing. https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01...UvbUpU12797482
    03-09-17 10:28 AM
    Looks like a nice option!
    03-10-17 11:42 AM
    This is the case I got for my Dtek60. It's a nice case. Leather, and has all the right cut outs. It holds the phone snuggly but it's not so snug that it's hard to get off if you want to change it up. Also has a card slot and pocket. Can also stand it horizontally if you want. The only thing that would make it better is if it put the phone to sleep when closed, or woke it when opened. But that's a minor thing. https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01...UvbUpU12803744
    Thanks for the great info!
    WideMojo likes this.
    03-14-17 10:27 AM
    I just got mine last week and for now I'm using the BlackBerry Smart leather flip case. So far I love it but would like to get a couple more cases to change things up.
    moonflyer likes this.
    04-15-17 08:10 AM
    Question! I own every BlackBerry that's been made except for the Pearl that I took back and the Dtek60 and KEYone, I'm wanting to buy either the Dtek60 or KEYone but I've read so many different post about the K1 being sluggish, can anyone tell me if it's true and which would you suggest me buy? The 60 or 🔑1
    05-12-17 08:17 AM
    I own the DTEK60 for 3 months now. I upgraded from my Passport to DTEK50 and now 60! I own 2 Dualpro cases from Incipio in Black and Grey: Pure Octane in Clear/Black. I also have the OEM Flip case, and the ImaK Cowboy sandpaper feel case in black. I love them all. But if I have to choose....Dualpro gives it the maximum protection in my opinion. The Flip case I use for Business activities as well as the Imak case. The Dualpro is my everyday case. I rarely use the Octane Pure case. I hope this helps out guys!
    05-12-17 04:34 PM
    I own the DTEK60 for 3 months now. I upgraded from my Passport to DTEK50 and now 60! I own 2 Dualpro cases from Incipio in Black and Grey: Pure Octane in Clear/Black. I also have the OEM Flip case, and the ImaK Cowboy sandpaper feel case in black. I love them all. But if I have to choose....Dualpro gives it the maximum protection in my opinion. The Flip case I use for Business activities as well as the Imak case. The Dualpro is my everyday case. I rarely use the Octane Pure case. I hope this helps out guys!
    I have the BlackBerry flip case, pocket, and Incipio black and grey cases, as well as the clear Octane Idol 4S case which guys the DTEK60. I like the latter since you can see the BlackBerry logo through the clear shell😀😊😉 !
    05-12-17 08:35 PM
    I have the BlackBerry flip case, pocket, and Incipio black and grey cases, as well as the clear Octane Idol 4S case which guys the DTEK60. I like the latter since you can see the BlackBerry logo through the clear shell😀😊😉 !
    So true. Dtek lines lack face branding.
    05-12-17 08:38 PM
    I wish the Dtek60 had the same type of back the Priv or KeyOne has. I bought a case for it, but it made the phone feel bulky and too much like my old iphone. So I switched to a thin plastic case. I love the feel of it, but it's super slick. I've ordered some egrips pads, I'm gonna look at placing them on the case. I'm sure it'll help, but i think I am out of luck on getting anything thin and rubbery to go over my phone
    05-15-17 05:36 PM
    It's too bad we're at a point where form is taking over functionality with BlackBerry cases.

I absolutely love the Z30 where I could remove the back and replace it with the flip shell case. I always disliked the traditional clip on/wrap around cases that exist because phone manufacturers prioritize sleek/slim/sexy/slippery over utility.
    Menage likes this.
    05-28-17 11:43 AM
182 ... 5678