Hey for those who have bought the dual pro, what is the best price in Canadian that you paid? With the 25% off code and shipping I'm looking at over $40 US.
    I bought mine off of Amazon.com. $37.05 USD converted to $51 CAD. Not cheap, but well worth it IMO. Great case. I'm very happy with mine.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...UvbUpU12678508
    11-25-16 10:16 PM
    Does anyone have any idea as to when other company will start making phone cases for dtek60?
    11-26-16 04:45 PM
    Does anyone have any idea as to when other company will start making phone cases for dtek60?
    Stilgut
    https://www.stilgut.com/blackberry-dtek60-cases/

Incipio
    https://www.incipio.com/cases/smartp...k60-cases.html

Tetded
    DTEK60 BBA100-1 BBA100-2 - TETDED LIMITED
    tonythecanuck likes this.
    11-27-16 10:48 AM
    look like no body really like bb pocket for dtek 60? it sold out in amazon.com, (i bought a gold hard case... just make a statement with dtek60... full price... so much about black friday and monday... deep in red ;-).
    11-28-16 08:11 AM
    Here are my thoughts on the following 3 cases (yes, I have all 3). In general, all of the cases are a bit too slick for me, I'd prefer a bit more texture/grip on the backs.

1. Blackberry flip case for DTEK60 - I find it hard to type in this case due to the initial stiffness. It will likely become better over time. If you want to cover the face of the phone this is your only option, but note that the window does not have any screen or anything, it exposes a portion of the face of the phone. Overall the case is lighter and thinner than I was expecting.

2. DualPro by Incipo - Very nice 2 piece case. Everything is accessible and all of the buttons work well. My only gripe is that the back is still too slick, I find it sliding down my hand when typing. That said, it gives a good feeling of protection. At the moment it is my go to.
    https://www.incipio.com/cases/smartp...ry-dtek60.html

3. Octane Pure by Incipo (the version for the Acatel IDOL 4s) - fit is find for the DTEK60. It looks a bit awkward around the camera, but it works. A bit more slick then I'd like, but ok. This is the case for the minimalist, but someone who still wants a bit of extra protection. I may shift to this one to try it out a bit more.
    https://www.incipio.com/cases/smartp...l-4s-case.html
    ErnieH and tonythecanuck like this.
    11-28-16 10:48 AM
    Here are my thoughts on the following 3 cases (yes, I have all 3). In general, all of the cases are a bit too slick for me, I'd prefer a bit more texture/grip on the backs.

1. Blackberry flip case for DTEK60 - I find it hard to type in this case due to the initial stiffness. It will likely become better over time. If you want to cover the face of the phone this is your only option, but note that the window does not have any screen or anything, it exposes a portion of the face of the phone. Overall the case is lighter and thinner than I was expecting.

2. DualPro by Incipo - Very nice 2 piece case. Everything is accessible and all of the buttons work well. My only gripe is that the back is still too slick, I find it sliding down my hand when typing. That said, it gives a good feeling of protection. At the moment it is my go to.
    https://www.incipio.com/cases/smartp...ry-dtek60.html

3. Octane Pure by Incipo (the version for the Acatel IDOL 4s) - fit is find for the DTEK60. It looks a bit awkward around the camera, but it works. A bit more slick then I'd like, but ok. This is the case for the minimalist, but someone who still wants a bit of extra protection. I may shift to this one to try it out a bit more.
    https://www.incipio.com/cases/smartp...l-4s-case.html
    Is the Incipio Octane materially lower in profile (thinner, smaller, etc.) than the Incipio Dual Pro?
    11-28-16 01:34 PM
    It is definitely smaller. The I was pleasantly surprised as how little bulk the Dual Pro added, but if you want to keep to a minimal case the Octane is what you want. I'd take the Octane over the BB case simply because the Octane gives better protection to the camera lens. In the BB case, from what I've read the lens sticks out ever so slightly.
    11-28-16 04:00 PM
    The incipio case is great. Just makes the device feel a lot more solid.
    Same here! The BlackBerry soft shell case was good, but the Incipio two part case offers better protection, especially for the rear camera lens!
    11-29-16 12:47 PM
    I just got the black two part Incipio case. It's very good and protects the rear lens completely, and also has slots both front and rear for the speaker ports.
    Roadie29 likes this.
    11-29-16 12:48 PM
    I just wanted to give props to Incipio: I ordered the DP, returned it unopened in favoUr of the Octane, delivered two days before their Thanksgiving sale. So when they emailed to confirm my credit for the DP, I asked if I could also get a partial credit for the (now) sale price of the Octane. They readily agreed. Fantastic customer service, and many thanks to them!
    11-29-16 07:43 PM
    Those fancying a proper flip case rejoice: Noreve is listing a Dtek60 case as "coming soon".

Theirs are head and shoulders above PDAir/Tetded/Stilgut level of quality.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-16 07:33 AM
    Finally, someone posted a review of the incipio dual pro case for the dtek60 on YouTube.

12-02-16 07:48 PM
    Finally, someone posted a review of the incipio dual pro case for the dtek60 on YouTube.

Thanks for the great post! I already have the two piece Incipio Dual Pro case in black. The grey version looks great too though; it simply retains the internal black rubber layer and adds a grey external shell; very nice!
    12-03-16 07:16 AM
    12-03-16 07:24 AM
    Thanks for the links!
    You're welcome. I bought the Incipio. Adds a bit more bulk, but build quality is great.
    12-05-16 06:46 AM
    You're welcome. I bought the Incipio. Adds a bit more bulk, but build quality is great.
    Yes, I bought the BlackBerry Dtek60 "DualPro" Incipio case in black too. It's great because it has a soft interior shell with hard exterior shell like Otterbox, and fully protects the case and rear camera, but is not as bulky.
    LoveMyLBZ likes this.
    12-05-16 10:27 AM
    Does anyone have both the Incipio Octane and the Dual Pro? How do the compare in terms of overall thickness? Is the Octane significantly lower in profile?
    I ordered both the Octane and Dual Pro from Incipio directly* not knowing which I would prefer. Received them earlier today, and having tried both, I agree with the consensus: Dual Pro is superior.

If there is any difference in bulk between the Dual Pro and Octane, it is minor. Furthermore, the Octane only protects the camera better than the BlackBerry case because the cutout doesn't fit properly around the camera bump. If you look up toward the camera from the fingerprint scanner cutout, you will see that the case isn't sitting flush on the back. It also makes a little gap around the top of the fingerprint scanner, and I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of crud were to accumulate it there over the long haul.

General fit aside, I like the feel of the Dual Pro better (personal preference), and the screen seems to sit more flush with the sides -- even more so than the original BlackBerry TPU case. The camera bump is only recessed about a mm in this case, so I don't think you can get full protection and go much thinner. I feel confident thunking the phone down as heavily as I want, and sliding it around on a desk thereafter -- things I certainly didn't feel comfortable doing with the original case.

I've got a spare Octane case if anyone thinks it would be right for them

*Word of caution on shipping: I selected express, and it took just as long as regular, so don't bother. Also, I'm in Canada and had to pay duty upon delivery, so watch out for that.
    SlcCorrado likes this.
    12-05-16 04:32 PM
    I ordered both the Octane and Dual Pro from Incipio directly* not knowing which I would prefer. Received them earlier today, and having tried both, I agree with the consensus: Dual Pro is superior.

If there is any difference in bulk between the Dual Pro and Octane, it is minor. Furthermore, the Octane only protects the camera better than the BlackBerry case because the cutout doesn't fit properly around the camera bump. If you look up toward the camera from the fingerprint scanner cutout, you will see that the case isn't sitting flush on the back. It also makes a little gap around the top of the fingerprint scanner, and I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of crud were to accumulate it there over the long haul.

General fit aside, I like the feel of the Dual Pro better (personal preference), and the screen seems to sit more flush with the sides -- even more so than the original BlackBerry TPU case. The camera bump is only recessed about a mm in this case, so I don't think you can get full protection and go much thinner. I feel confident thunking the phone down as heavily as I want, and sliding it around on a desk thereafter -- things I certainly didn't feel comfortable doing with the original case.

I've got a spare Octane case if anyone thinks it would be right for them

*Word of caution on shipping: I selected express, and it took just as long as regular, so don't bother. Also, I'm in Canada and had to pay duty upon delivery, so watch out for that.
    Totally agree with the dualpro vs octane comparison and will add that the dualpro breathes better in hand. The octane makes ones hands all sweaty. Gross I know. But good knowledge to have nonetheless.
    12-05-16 06:30 PM

I'm in Canada as well and received my DualPro today (along with an Octane for my Priv) but didn't get dinged for duty. I bought it on Black Friday and got both for half off plus the 25% discount code before Incipio put the block on using codes for BF so both cases averaged out to $15 USD shipping included. The declared value on the package was $30 USD so maybe that's why customs didn't bother trying to collect.

At any rate, I love the DP for the DTEK60! It feels solid and adds minimal bulk. No need for me to baby this sweet device anymore!

My only gripe is that the camera hole on the back is a rounded square and not a circle. Obviously this is an Idol 4 Pro case but I can understand why Incipio wouldn't want to invest in manufacturing a Dtek60 precise version.

Highly recommended! The Octane case for the Priv is pretty sweet as well!
    12-05-16 10:27 PM

Hahahahaha, that's me!

So far I'm really loving this case. I do wish it was a bit more grippier though but it's working great and offers the protection that's I need.

I have another review coming up soon so stay tuned.
    tonythecanuck and LoveMyLBZ like this.
    12-06-16 05:36 PM
    My phone started to wobble in the DualPro just a little bit - in the lower right corner. I feel like the phone is moving in the case when i put it against my ear during a phone call. Had the case for two weeks.
    12-09-16 10:31 AM
    Hahahahaha, that's me!

So far I'm really loving this case. I do wish it was a bit more grippier though but it's working great and offers the protection that's I need.

I have another review coming up soon so stay tuned.
    I have both the Incipio DualPro case for Dtek60 in black, as well as the Incipio Octane Pure clear case for Idol 4S.

Both cases have the same dimensions, and both have the same squarish hole for the lens of the rear facing 21 MP camera. Both cases fit very well.

The Incipio Dual Pro offers two layers of protection, somewhat like an Otterbox, but is far less bulky.

The single piece Incipio Octane case is slightly flexible and snaps on the DTEK60 easily. I bought the clear version. It also offers good protection both around the front of the display, as well as the rear camera. The camera lens does not protrude beyond the case as it does with the BlackBerry OEM flexible case.

I would recommend either / both for the Dtek60!
    LuvULongTime and Greened like this.
    12-09-16 06:43 PM
    Just ordered the Dual Pro from Incipio, and they have a sale on now, plus the inc25 discount code still works, so it was only$15.74..Not bad!
    12-18-16 10:04 AM
    Just ordered the Dual Pro from Incipio, and they have a sale on now, plus the inc25 discount code still works, so it was only$15.74..Not bad!
    Thanks, good to know!
    12-18-16 10:21 AM
    Anyone have one of these MicroP cases? I want a sturdy and durable non-leather case with grippy, non-slippery feel, and I don't want anything covering the buttons or ports/speakers, and this appears to be the only one out there thusfar:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...UvbUpU12704422
    12-18-16 12:57 PM
182 ... 23456 ...