Is there a way to disable the pop ups for BB Hub on Android?! When I'm using the phone, a bar pops up across the top (whether for an email, or SMS or whatever). I hate this. I don't like it interrupting what I'm doing. I could not find a way to disable. Anyone know how?

On my passport it was part of the OS notifications. On the DTEK60 it must be part of the Hub app, but I don't see how/where I can disable it.

Any help appreciated!
    11-14-16 09:29 AM
    Try sounds and notification in settings, switch off notify during calls i also found this annoying.
    11-14-16 09:41 AM
    You have to go to each app and turn off Allow peeking. Settings, Sound & Notification, App Notification, tap an app and turn off Allow peeking. Unfortunately Android doesn't have an option to turn them all off a once...yet.
    liquidneon likes this.
    11-14-16 09:50 AM
    You have to go to each app and turn off Allow peeking. Settings, Sound & Notification, App Notification, tap an app and turn off Allow peeking. Unfortunately Android doesn't have an option to turn them all off a once...yet.
    This here !
    liquidneon likes this.
    11-14-16 09:52 AM
    I did that, however I think BB Hub as a manager of all those accounts also has it's own pop-ups (for emails definitely, not sure yet about SMS or Whatsapp or others). It looks very complicated and convoluted from within Hub.
    11-14-16 10:08 AM
    You are correct! I went in to each and every app in settings, (including BB hub) and disabled peeking. Thank you!
    Blackwidowman likes this.
    11-14-16 12:14 PM