So I didn't think Blend was available for Android powered BB's... but I checked Google Play, and sure enough there's a Blend app available!
    here's the link
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ry.blend&hl=en

Only 900 downloads... and apparently it's not compatible with DTEK60... so what the hell would it be compatible with? DTEK50? Priv?
    I hope they make this available for DTEK60 at some point!!
    11-15-16 07:15 PM
    Android client app: install it on your tablet to read Blend data off of your BB10 phone.
    liquidneon likes this.
    11-15-16 07:16 PM
    **** nvm... it's from Jul 2015... and is for android tablets? odd...
    11-15-16 07:16 PM
    Android client app: install it on your tablet to read Blend data off of your BB10 phone.
    Agreed!
    11-15-16 08:14 PM
    **** nvm... it's from Jul 2015... and is for android tablets? odd...
    It's the same purpose as the iPad/Mac/Windows app, in that it hooks into a running Blend server on a BB10 phone. Kinda like BlackBerry Bridge.

Were you to finagle it onto a Priv/DTEK it would just be reading off another phone anyway.
    liquidneon likes this.
    11-15-16 09:17 PM
    It's the same purpose as the iPad/Mac/Windows app, in that it hooks into a running Blend server on a BB10 phone. Kinda like BlackBerry Bridge.

Were you to finagle it onto a Priv/DTEK it would just be reading off another phone anyway.
    got it - thanks. hopefully they build something like it.
    Anyone know of any other non-BB Blend-like apps/desktop software? I doubt I would get much functionality out of it since Hub is so unique, but I'm curious. I use WHatsapp web quite a bit, but it'd be nice to have Blend with the majority of my phone available to me via desktop and wifi connection
    11-16-16 06:56 AM
    Air Droid is the most popular alternative, but may not have the full functionality of Blend that you're looking for
    liquidneon likes this.
    11-16-16 10:14 AM
    Although I love BB Blend, there are some issues that should be addressed if a new (?, hopefully) version is to be released. F.e., although the Hub or the calendar app in the Blend are fully accessible from my desktop, this does not work for my contacts. If I want to update anything in my contacts I have to go back into my BB10 phone . I can not do it from the desktop. Why did nobody think to implement this option it in the Blend?
    11-17-16 12:29 PM
    Although I love BB Blend, there are some issues that should be addressed if a new (?, hopefully) version is to be released. F.e., although the Hub or the calendar app in the Blend are fully accessible from my desktop, this does not work for my contacts. If I want to update anything in my contacts I have to go back into my BB10 phone . I can not do it from the desktop. Why did nobody think to implement this option it in the Blend?
    BB stopped developing Blend pretty early (likely when they realized BB10 days are limited). Asking for improvements won't happen. I would be happy with the unpolished version if it worked on my DTEK60
    00stryder likes this.
    11-17-16 01:05 PM