Thank for the reply it makes sense. So if I switch on Bluetooth before going into airplane mode all will be well is that correct?
    07-12-17 05:12 AM
    Thank you for your input makes sense. I normally have Bluetooth off. So if I put Bluetooth on then go into airplane mode all will be well is that correct?
    07-12-17 05:14 AM
    Thank you for your input makes sense. I normally have Bluetooth off. So if I put Bluetooth on then go into airplane mode all will be well is that correct?
    when its turn on, everything ok, DoZe working fine, dont try with airplane (u may check and write here result), sometimes work reboot to stop wackelockers, but if you dont use apk that turn its on when boot, for me its amazfit apk

PS try to check battery log with wackelocker detector or batterystats apk, ist works without root
    07-12-17 05:26 AM
    when its turn on, everything ok, DoZe working fine, dont try with airplane (u may check and write here result), sometimes work reboot to stop wackelockers, but if you dont use apk that turn its on when boot, for me its amazfit apk

PS try to check battery log with wackelocker detector or batterystats apk, ist works without root
    07-13-17 04:10 PM

I have discovered that with Bluetooth on then selecting airplane mode WiFi mobile and Bluetooth go off as they should but then within 2 seconds Bluetooth switches back on without any reason.
    07-13-17 04:13 PM
    Also for info my wife has a DTEK50 which works perfectly without the same issue? Strange eh
    07-13-17 04:20 PM
    its a WCNSS_Filter driver bug, im trying to contact with blackberry support
    07-14-17 02:11 AM
    it's an app update doing it but figuring out which one is going to be a real problem
    07-14-17 12:25 PM
    This issue seems to have resolved itself in the last few days. I don't know how but is this true for others?
    07-31-17 03:25 AM
    I have liked the battery life on this phone until the weekend.

A few days ago whilst travelling my battery went down to 2% before phone switched off. On the road this has happened twice due to not checking phone.

Since then I don't get very good battery life. If I leave the phone at 50% at bedtime by morning it's dead. Last night I left it at around 60% and when I checked this morning it is 22% overnight, that's with battery saver on.

Contrast this with last week where I could leave the phone at 70% and it would be 65% by morning without battery saver mode.
    This has happened to me as well; phone is down to 33% charge in morning despite being plugged in all night.
    07-31-17 09:43 AM
    I posted this exact same thing in another "battery issue" thread, hope it helps others too.
    I too have been having issues with my battery. First it would not charge unless I turned it off, then it would charge. I could turn it on and it would continue but as soon as I unplugged it, no more charging if I plugged it back in. A factory reset fixed this problem.
    My other problem was my battery is dying in 5 hours or less. I tried removing apps, but nothing helped. I then installed Accubattery and I got the answer to my problems. Under battery health it shows "Design capacity at 3,000 mAh, under estimated capacity it says 1376 mAh, battery health 47%. Looks like my battery has dead cells in it. I've already talked to Blackberry, I bought it last Oct 25th from Shop Blackberry. I'm just waiting on my RMA, waiting since Tuesday. I've called them every day since, I just need a new battery and I believe my issues will be solved.
    08-10-17 03:19 PM
61 123