So I use "Notes" as my to-do list.
    I disabled BlackBerry Hub services cuz I was trying to eliminate redundant notifications, but then found other apps weren't working....so I went and re-enabled hub services. I now notice that I lost all my notes! Is there away to get them back?
    11-23-16 09:36 PM
    Probably not unless they were tied to an email account. That would have been the data deletion warning you got when you disabled services.
    11-23-16 10:38 PM
    Thanks for the straight forward reply. Damn it, I got trigger happy and should have gone slower and thought more.
    mototopo likes this.
    11-24-16 08:02 AM
    I would take this opportunity to switch over to other notes apps that provide proper backup. I ditched Remember long time ago back in the BB10 days and has been using Color Notes. Simple, effective, no ads, backup to cloud or your device, and a great popup widget that can serve as a quick access reminder.
    11-24-16 11:33 AM
    Oh thanks for the recommendation I sort of looked at to do list apps but all were too complicated for my needs. I will go check out color notes right now
    11-24-16 12:25 PM
    Ha ha I just went searching for color notes and found 3 with that name! Which one do you recommend?
    11-24-16 12:29 PM
    I would take this opportunity to switch over to other notes apps that provide proper backup. I ditched Remember long time ago back in the BB10 days and has been using Color Notes. Simple, effective, no ads, backup to cloud or your device, and a great popup widget that can serve as a quick access reminder.
    Thanks for the recommendation, I have downloaded it and seems very handy.
    I will switch to this app due to the lack of backup from BlackBerry for their notes and tasks apps.
    11-26-16 04:29 PM
    Ha ha I just went searching for color notes and found 3 with that name! Which one do you recommend?
    I think he is talking for this one , see attached picture.
    Attached Thumbnails ARRRGGGH! I lost my Notes!-29655.jpg  
    11-26-16 04:30 PM
    This ^^^^
    11-26-16 08:15 PM
    Is there a way I could transfer all files from the phone's stock Notes to Color Note?
    EDIT:
    Never mind, I found it. Thanks for the Color Note recommendation
    Last edited by japsuki; 11-26-16 at 11:48 PM.
    11-26-16 10:50 PM
    I use Remember synced with Exchange/Outlook notes and Evernote. Everything is always backed up.

Posted via CB10
    trader69 likes this.
    11-26-16 10:59 PM
    Evernote with Remember would sync your notes automatically.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    11-26-16 11:25 PM
    Google Keep and Microsoft OneDrive offer quite a bit more functionality and sync well... I have used both since the BB10 days since they also have Web clients as well.
    11-28-16 01:44 PM