Too hottest price in india
    11-10-16 09:44 AM
    I've used both James, the 50 is nice but it's biggest flaw is lack of internal memory . It's pretty hard to function nowadays with 16gb internal
    Memory card? Adaptable storage?

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    falbo likes this.
    11-10-16 10:49 AM
    Simply wondering if there are any regrets from current DTEK60 owners after buying the phone. Any buyer's remorse? Or are you not satisfied with the device after having used it for awhile?

Certainly hoping for only positive feedback here, but let's see what we get. Sound off DTEK60 owners!!
    Nope; no regrets whatsoever.

It's a fabulous device -- easily the best BlackBerry I've ever owned, and for that matter on a price/performance basis ​the best cellphone I've ever had.

History? T-Mobile MDA (yes, that old) was my first PDA. Others I've owned have included the Vibrant (ported more-current Android as the OEM version sucked), SGS-II, HTC (don't remember the model number; was a slab, windows phone that I ported Android to), Motorola Triumph (ported my own Android load to that too), Z10, Passport, Priv and now this. There are some others in the middle there somewhere too; I've had a cell since the bagphone days.
    11-10-16 10:55 AM
    Memory card? Adaptable storage?

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    If you are asking..Yes it does and lots of it.

I did say the "internal memory" is a little lite
    11-10-16 03:34 PM
    Scratch free here , bought myself an incipio case last week, I protruding camera lens is non existent
    Is this the case? https://www.incipio.com/cases/smartp...ry-dtek60.html
    11-10-16 07:30 PM
    If you are asking..Yes it does and lots of it.

I did say the "internal memory" is a little lite
    But my question is with memory card and adaptable storage why should the lower internal memory be any bother?

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    11-10-16 07:50 PM
    That is the one specifically for the 60 , I bought one for the idol 4s, fits the 60 like a glove
    11-11-16 09:10 AM
    That is the one specifically for the 60 , I bought one for the idol 4s, fits the 60 like a glove
    Oh okay thanks, I noticed that the Canadian Amazon doesn't sell it... and the other one for the Dtek60 isn't available yet
    11-11-16 09:12 AM
    But my question is with memory card and adaptable storage why should the lower internal memory be any bother?

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    That gives you call kinds of space for storing things but not necessarily apps so, when the OS takes up 7 gb , it's starts to get limited. For that reason the 60 is way better, not to mention a few other things
    anon(4233493) likes this.
    11-11-16 09:12 AM
    That gives you call kinds of space for storing things but not necessarily apps so, when the OS takes up 7 gb , it's starts to get limited. For that reason the 60 is way better, not to mention a few other things
    Doesn't android have the option to move apps to SD card?

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    11-11-16 09:58 AM
    I've never used adaptable storage, but I think what Amritv is asking is why can't you use adaptable storage on your SD card to store and run apps? Are certain/most apps incompatible with adaptable storage? Or does adaptable storage require allocation of the *entire* SD card, thereby making it useless for data storage?
    AmritD likes this.
    11-11-16 10:12 AM
    no, love the phone....just hope I can improve my typing skills on touch screen....
    or get acquainted with swiping. Never thought I could, but it turns out the BB keyboard is extremely forgiving and swiping works very well.

BTW for anyone that uses latex gloves as ppe ..no problem at all.
    bb624 likes this.
    11-11-16 01:35 PM

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    My experience with Samsung is not right out of the box.
    11-11-16 01:40 PM
    Hi guys,I had a BB Z30 but currently am using an iPhone 6 Plus...now I am planning to acquire a DTEK60 in January but the dilemma is...I had apps I bought from BB App World...will I be able to access my apps on my profile?Thank you in advance for your insights
    11-11-16 01:50 PM
    You guys are wetting my appetite for this phone. Can't wait to get one.
    11-12-16 10:33 AM
    Hi guys,I had a BB Z30 but currently am using an iPhone 6 Plus...now I am planning to acquire a DTEK60 in January but the dilemma is...I had apps I bought from BB App World...will I be able to access my apps on my profile?Thank you in advance for your insights
    No, two different operating systems.
    11-12-16 10:40 AM
    I had a Priv before and this phone is a beast compared the Priv. Its been two weeks using the 60 and I just love the overall performance of this device.
    Agreed. The Dtek60 runs circles around the PRIV. Fast and fluid, in a very elegant body.
    11-12-16 10:51 AM

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    Many apps cannot be moved to SD card... even when formatted as adaptable storage.
    11-12-16 11:10 AM

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2876
    Not all of them...even with adaptable storage some cannot be moved. About a third of the apps I wish to move cannot be moved.
    11-12-16 11:11 AM
    Simply wondering if there are any regrets from current DTEK60 owners after buying the phone. Any buyer's remorse? Or are you not satisfied with the device after having used it for awhile?

Certainly hoping for only positive feedback here, but let's see what we get. Sound off DTEK60 owners!!
    Coming from a note 3 I've had the dtek 60 for 2 weeks now and I can say it is a perfect marriage of BlackBerry and Android. The phone is lightning quick and oh how I've missed the blackberry keyboard.... So glad to have it back ... the Samsung was driving me nuts with its very dumb predicative keyboard. I even tried after market keyboards and was thoroughly disappointed. Don't get me wrong the Samsung Note is a premium flagship phone and an excellent peice of hardware and it has given me zero problems in the nearly 3 years I've owned it. Unlike all all the previous BB's I've owned..... The note has 5.7 inch screen and the dtek 60 has a 5.5 screen and you wouldn't think thats a big difference BUT.. The dtek 60 does not have a physical home button and cuts into screen estate for its 3 main command functions at the bottom... the Sammy has a physical home button and a full 5.7 inches of screen...which is noticeably bigger.... That being said I prefer the dtek 60 setup but would like to see a bigger phone down the road from blackberry.
    Other than it seems to be smooth sailing so far, obviously time will tell...
    11-12-16 07:42 PM
    ...The note has 5.7 inch screen and the dtek 60 has a 5.5 screen and you wouldn't think thats a big difference BUT.. The dtek 60 does not have a physical home button and cuts into screen estate for its 3 main command functions at the bottom... the Sammy has a physical home button and a full 5.7 inches of screen...which is noticeably bigger.... ...
    This. With the home buttons taking up portion of the screen, I think the usable screen size ends up being close to that of a 5.2" phone, but you have the bulk of a 5.5 incher. I like the phone but wonder if something like an HTC 10, which can now be had for the same price, might make more sense.
    11-12-16 09:52 PM

Got the DTEK60 for a couple of weeks now

Zero regrets. Love the phone. Especially for CAD 650... why spend double for a Google Pixel?
    11-12-16 10:12 PM
    This. With the home buttons taking up portion of the screen, I think the usable screen size ends up being close to that of a 5.2" phone, but you have the bulk of a 5.5 incher. I like the phone but wonder if something like an HTC 10, which can now be had for the same price, might make more sense.
    I thought it might be interesting to have shortcuts that can be assigned for each menu key with a toggle option to turn the menu bar from showing off so when swiping up, you could go back, home, or see recent apps.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-16 10:29 PM

You should never have any regrets when purchasing a BlackBerry device!!! You know what you need and what you are looking for!!!! Security keyboard swipe to delete swipe to predict!!! It's all good love BlackBerry
    anon(4233493) likes this.
    11-13-16 12:25 AM
    No, my regret was not waiting for the CB deal
    11-13-16 01:22 AM
249 12345 ...