Any recommendations?
    11-08-16 10:19 PM
    What device?
    Here's a basic Official BlackBerry car charger: BlackBerry Car Charger Adapter
    Here's the official car charger with a built in cable AND usb port: Phone Car Charger | BlackBerry Charger for Your Vehicle

Both are great car chargers.
    11-09-16 01:08 AM
    Wide range of Car Chargers also available on the crackberry site.. have a look
    BlackBerry Car Chargers | ShopCrackBerry

All product are of great quality. Search into the above link as per your requirement.
    11-09-16 01:35 AM
    What device?
    Here's a basic Official BlackBerry car charger: BlackBerry Car Charger Adapter
    Here's the official car charger with a built in cable AND usb port: Phone Car Charger | BlackBerry Charger for Your Vehicle

Both are great car chargers.
    The bottom one with the USB slot on it is the one I use. I've been using it all the way back with my Z10, Z30, Passport and now DTEK60.

It says it's not compatible with the DTEK60 ...ummmm that's because it's a microUSB plug. What I'm doing right now while waiting for my USB C to MicroUSB adapters to arrive (ordered online) is just grab the USB C Cable that came with the DTEK60 and just plug that into the car adapters USB slot.

It works perfectly well for my two DTEK60s as my wife also has the same high capacity OEM BlackBerry car charger in her car.

A bit cumbersome having a 3 foot USB C Cable plugged into the car adapter with its coiled Cable just hanging. oh well...better than buying another HC car charger.

But when my USB C to MicroUSB mini adapter arrives...no need to bring the cable any more as I just attach that to the end of the coiled Cable (MicroUSB) then into my DTEK60 (USB C)
    Attached Thumbnails Any recommendations for DTEK60 car chargers?-5574.jpg  
    11-09-16 03:03 AM
    USB C to MicroUSB adapters.
    Attached Thumbnails Any recommendations for DTEK60 car chargers?-5575.jpg  
    11-09-16 03:11 AM
    Aukey QC3.0 charger... very fast, dual port and small. Works well.

Aukey CC-T8 Car Charger with Dual Quick Charge 3.0 Ports - Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01B2BMIMS...UvbUpU12660188
    11-09-16 09:09 AM
    If you're in Canada, this one is good, and comes with a USB C cable

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01...UvbUpU12664479
    11-12-16 07:20 PM
    Aukey QC3.0 charger... very fast, dual port and small. Works well.

Aukey CC-T8 Car Charger with Dual Quick Charge 3.0 Ports - Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01B2BMIMS...UvbUpU12665177
    I second the Aukey QC 3.0. Both ports are QC3, which is rare to find. The standard BB ones don't support QC. Also, the Aukey is currently showing as unavailable on Amazon.com, but available on Amazon.ca.

I've searched around for Benson-approved QC3.0 chargers, and it seems he doesn't approve them on principle (they don't conform to USB-C official specs), so I had to rely on wide customer reviews. No one has toasted a device yet using an Aukey, at least that I could find. Now just make sure you use a Benson-approved cable in it too.
    11-13-16 02:24 PM
    Any recommendations?
    [Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0]Quick Charge 2.0-Compatible AUKEY 36W Dua... http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01B4D04O8/r...UvbUpU12665211

I got this but it was 19 when i purchased it.
    11-13-16 03:02 PM
    [QUOTE=Menage;12665177]I second the Aukey QC 3.0. Both ports are QC3, which is rare to find. The standard BB ones don't support QC. Also, the Aukey is currently showing as unavailable on Amazon.com, but available on Amazon.ca.

I'm using the Aukey which works great. Just so you know the cable they include is standard USB. My bad for not reading carefully but no big deal.
    11-13-16 03:39 PM
    USB C to MicroUSB adapters.
    Have you used one of these? Does it make a difference with charge speed?
    11-13-16 04:00 PM
    Pretty sure the OP edited the question after my post, hence the "what device?". I wasn't aware he got a DTEK60. Thanks for your clarification posts, though!
    12-02-16 12:44 PM
    It just changes the size of the plug and where the pins are. Same exact charge speed.
    12-02-16 12:44 PM
    Just saw a deal on the CrackBerry homepage.
    Grab two of Aukey's car chargers for just $12 right now | CrackBerry.com
    You can plug in the USB-C cable you got with the phone into this. Comes with 2 and they'll charge up your DTEK60 real fast. Seems like a good deal.
    12-06-16 01:46 PM
    From what I've seen so far, using a charger that outputs on a usb-c port (qc3 rated) is the fastest option. The qc3 using a normal USB output is a close second but requires being careful which cable you buy.

Aukey makes several chargers that have the usb-c output, and the ones I have (car and wall) charge my phone very quickly.

Specifically I'm using Aukey CC-Y1 in the car, with choetech usb-c to usb-c cables.

In the house I use Aukey Amp wall charger with QC3 usb-c port and AiPower USB port to charge my phone and the wife's iphone.
    12-22-16 02:26 AM
    I have 2 (Samsung microUSB to USB C adapter). One for my OEM BlackBerry High Capacity microUSB car charger and the other in my wife's car who has the identical charger.

No difference at all in charge speed. The car chargers run at 1800mA and doesnt affect the Quick charge speeds.

Thanks goodness for these USB C to MicroUSB adapters so that I can continue on using these chargers which I bought going all the way back to my Torch 9800, 9900, Z10, Z30, Passport and now DTEK60.
    Last edited by qphone; 12-22-16 at 08:16 AM.
    12-22-16 05:53 AM
    It might make a difference with maximum power delivery. I am getting 3000ma delivery on pure usb-c.
    12-22-16 09:05 AM
    I exceed 3,000ma delivery with QC3.0 through an A->C cable quite-regularly (assuming the charge state of the phone is low enough to be able to accept charge at that rate.)
    12-22-16 10:03 AM
    I exceed 3,000ma delivery with QC3.0 through an A->C cable quite-regularly (assuming the charge state of the phone is low enough to be able to accept charge at that rate.)
    I probably haven't let my battery get low enough yet to exceed 3000 . Have had the phone 2 days and still playing.
    12-23-16 01:31 AM
    I've toted my USB-C cable around with me, and used my USB car chargers just fine. I bought 3 USB C cables from amazon, so I can put one each at work, home PC, and vehicle.

Also, my Fusion has a 3 prong outlet in it, so I bring the quick charger with that. I know, totally cheating. xD
    12-23-16 03:08 AM