Well... for the life of me, can't seem to find the autoloader for ABI133. My 10 old year son's phone which was an old DTEK60 from a friend of mine gave it to me since he has since moved over the Pixel 2 and now Pixel 3.

With that said... since I am currently using a Telus KEYone, might as well give him that DTEK60 to upgrade over his Z30 (previously mine). It's a Telus unlocked model BBA100-1/PRD-63036-001 and even when placing my TELUS sim to try the update, it's saying it's up to date and still stuck on the Jul 2018 patch.

Does any one know of or have any info in how to get the ABI133 autoloader? This way at least... he'll have the latest update for the DTEK60 since there are no more support/patches.
    01-30-19 06:57 PM
    Well... for the life of me, can't seem to find the autoloader for ABI133. My 10 old year son's phone which was an old DTEK60 from a friend of mine gave it to me since he has since moved over the Pixel 2 and now Pixel 3.

With that said... since I am currently using a Telus KEYone, might as well give him that DTEK60 to upgrade over his Z30 (previously mine). It's a Telus unlocked model BBA100-1/PRD-63036-001 and even when placing my TELUS sim to try the update, it's saying it's up to date and still stuck on the Jul 2018 patch.

Does any one know of or have any info in how to get the ABI133 autoloader? This way at least... he'll have the latest update for the DTEK60 since there are no more support/patches.
    Clear the Play Services data and cache, and then reboot.

Then type *#*#checkin#*#* into the phone dialer.
    bestera likes this.
    01-30-19 09:17 PM

I'm familiar with clearing the cache and doing a hard 30 second cold boot... clearing play services data I am not.

How do I clear play services data?
    01-30-19 11:40 PM
    I'm familiar with clearing the cache and doing a hard 30 second cold boot... clearing play services data I am not.

How do I clear play services data?
    Some apps allow it, and some don't - depending on the version of the OS. If the option isn't there, don't worry about it.
    01-30-19 11:44 PM

Ok I've cleared both Play Services Data and Cache and did a hard reset.

Typing in *#*#checkin#*#* and nothing happens??

Do I need to insert my Telus sim?

My son at this point doesn't need a sim to communicate (Discord, BBM, Skype) or Games because he uses wifi everywhere at home, school, library heck pretty much everywhere in the Greater Vancouver Area using Shaw Go Wifi/Telus HotSpots combo
    01-31-19 06:10 AM
    Ok I've cleared both Play Services Data and Cache and did a hard reset.

Typing in *#*#checkin#*#* and nothing happens??

Do I need to insert my Telus sim?

My son at this point doesn't need a sim to communicate (Discord, BBM, Skype) or Games because he uses wifi everywhere at home, school, library heck pretty much everywhere in the Greater Vancouver Area using Shaw Go Wifi/Telus HotSpots combo
    You shouldn't need to.
    01-31-19 06:37 AM
    You shouldn't need to.
    Thanks Conite for all your help, all very much appreciated

Unfortunately after clearing, rebooting, typing code with and without sim nothing happens.

I did however notice that when I put my sim in the phone had 4 bars but 3G or LTE is greyed out. I checked and cellular data is set to on.

Put the sim back in my KEYᵒⁿᵉ and 4GLTE is Highlighted in addition to 4 full bars

Perhaps since the DTEK60 can't get carrier data (broken 3G/4GLTE data antenna perhaps) it can't communicate with Telus regarding the August 2018 patch???

Wifi works extremely well but still says it's up do date and stuck on June 5 2018 Patch...

Oh well...
    Attached Thumbnails ABI133 August 2018 Patch-65241.jpg  
    01-31-19 07:04 AM
    Thanks Conite for all your help, all very much appreciated

Unfortunately after clearing, rebooting, typing code with and without sim nothing happens.

I did however notice that when I put my sim in the phone had 4 bars but 3G or LTE is greyed out. I checked and cellular data is set to on.

Put the sim back in my KEYᵒⁿᵉ and 4GLTE is Highlighted in addition to 4 full bars

Perhaps since the DTEK60 can't get carrier data (broken 3G/4GLTE data antenna perhaps) it can't communicate with Telus regarding the August 2018 patch???

Wifi works extremely well but still says it's up do date and stuck on June 5 2018 Patch...

Oh well...
    You don't need to communicate with Telus - they have nothing to do with the update mechanism.
    01-31-19 07:06 AM
    You don't need to communicate with Telus - they have nothing to do with the update mechanism.
    That's what I was thinking as well... just wanted to rule out potential issues...

Am I correct to assume that there are NO ABI133 (August 2018) autoloaders out there?
    01-31-19 07:11 AM
    That's what I was thinking as well... just wanted to rule out potential issues...

Am I correct to assume that there are NO ABI133 (August 2018) autoloaders out there?
    I don't believe so. I'm still puzzled with this.

Can you confirm your PRD by typing *#837837# into the phone dialer?
    01-31-19 07:17 AM
    I don't believe so. I'm still puzzled with this.

Can you confirm your PRD by typing *#837837# into the phone dialer?
    Yep... Telus unlocked model BBA100-1/PRD-63036-001/ABB090
    Attached Thumbnails ABI133 August 2018 Patch-65243.jpg  
    01-31-19 08:09 AM