If I used it as a home device and not a mobile device it would be great..but it is a Cell phone with a few issues as of late that are pushing me to jump ship after 12 years with BB.
    I'm not sure I understand--what are the issues of late causing you to consider jumping ship?
    02-22-17 12:19 AM
    I am blown away how this forum has gone from helping BlackBerry customers, to smacking down anyone that tells the truth about their true experience with a BlackBerry devices... And doesn't carry the water for BlackBerry
    keiths31 likes this.
    02-22-17 12:22 AM
    I am blown away how this forum has gone from helping BlackBerry customers, to smacking down anyone that tells the truth about their true experience with a BlackBerry devices... And doesn't carry the water for BlackBerry
    Jeez, if that was directed towards me, you're a bit on-edge. It was an honest question--you said you were experiencing issues of late that are pushing you to jump the BB ship, and I was just wondering what they were. I already said I'm trying to decide beween the 60 and the Priv, so I'm just trying to figure out what issues you're experiencing with the 60.
    02-22-17 10:06 PM
    Jeez, if that was directed towards me, you're a bit on-edge. It was an honest question--you said you were experiencing issues of late that are pushing you to jump the BB ship, and I was just wondering what they were. I already said I'm trying to decide beween the 60 and the Priv, so I'm just trying to figure out what issues you're experiencing with the 60.
    NOPE, no edge here my friend. My opinion on the 60 is well documented on this forum. Nothing I said was directed at you, just the lacking support for any phone other than the newest shiny toy (Mercury). It is so evident if you really look at the Priv, 50, 60, Mercury forums... take a look around for yourself and see the disfunction.
    02-22-17 10:21 PM
29 12