After taking a phot there is no easy way of viewing it without going into the folder.

How do you correct this so that the image can be viewed/ shared etc immediately after taking it without leaving the camera itself?

Thanks
    12-20-16 11:52 AM
    12-20-16 12:01 PM
    After taking a phot there is no easy way of viewing it without going into the folder.

How do you correct this so that the image can be viewed/ shared etc immediately after taking it without leaving the camera itself?

Thanks
    If you're using the BlackBerry Camera app that comes with the phone, you should see the thumbnail of the picture after you take it. If you long press and hold on that thumbnail, you will see the image appear full screen, as well as 3 icons - Share, Edit and Delete - so you don't have to leave the app
    12-20-16 12:37 PM
    It's locked!

60 Camera-2016-12-20-18.58.36.jpg
    12-20-16 01:01 PM
    If you take a picture when phone is locked then you won't be able to preview, share. You need to unlock your phone.
    12-20-16 01:33 PM
    If you take a picture when phone is locked then you won't be able to preview, share. You need to unlock your phone.
    The phone is not locked but a lock symbol shows bottom left as per the image. It's as if the camera is locked or elements of are. I've checked the app permissions and the only one not allowed is location. I accepted this to see if any change was made but none.

The camera simply doesn't show the phot immediately after it is taken. If there is any BlackBerry expert out there that may know the solution it would be much appreciated. Thanks
    12-20-16 02:24 PM
    It only shows the lock symbol when you are using the camera while the device is still locked.
    RichardAitch and dietertong like this.
    12-20-16 02:36 PM
    Cancel, my bad. Self induced thickness on my part.

I was unlocking the phone but using the double click of the on/off button to access the camera. It was actually locking the phone whilst opening the camera app. Bit of a design fault but at least it's sorted. Cheers
    12-20-16 02:41 PM