I just did the latest update on my DTEK50. I was getting the 'Validation Issue' and it took a while to get the new update in but I finally got it but now, videos on my SIM card won't play. The thumbnail is there but there is a message in the video screen saying first 'Video not Found' and then 'Can't play Video'
    01-27-18 09:24 PM
    I just did the latest update on my DTEK50. I was getting the 'Validation Issue' and it took a while to get the new update in but I finally got it but now, videos on my SIM card won't play. The thumbnail is there but there is a message in the video screen saying first 'Video not Found' and then 'Can't play Video'
    What video player are you using?

I like VLC.
    01-27-18 09:41 PM
    I'm assuming when you say sim card you mean microSD card? Have you tried restarting the phone after the update? Tried uninstall /reinstall your video player? Temporarily try another video player? Are the video files still there? Hope this helps.
    01-27-18 10:46 PM
    Yes, I actually did mean my microSD. I'll give these pieces of advice a go. Thx
    01-27-18 10:48 PM