Over the last 3 or 4 days the battery on my DTEK50 runs down really quick it has gone flat while in my pocket several times I have tried the reset to no avail I use to charge evry second day now I am charging it twice a day, I have made sure I do not leave any apps open or the camera on I am now at a loss of what to do.
    Has anyone else suffered any similar problems?
    10-19-18 04:49 PM
    my dtek50 mobile battery backup is badd then fast removing charging....i charge mobile minimum 4/5hours charging....mobile charging for a day minuimum 4 times charging its to worest ....my mobile purchage one year but adapter onely 7 mnths working.... waste of money this product.........
    10-20-18 02:29 AM
    ss bro its batteryback up baddd
    10-20-18 02:31 AM
    Dtek 50's battery is bad .I shifted from Dtek 50 to motion. if need a greater battery life,it consider Blackberry motion.
    10-21-18 02:46 AM
    My battery has been great. I use accubattery to measure health of battery (82%) and use Greenify. I also use Facebook through the web browser vs the app.
    10-22-18 06:23 PM
    Hi all
    I thought I would update you all on my post of the battery on my dtek50. I have recently retired and I live in an area of bad reception for both tv and mobile phones, when I use to check the battery usage at least 25% was searching for a signal I disabled BBM as thatwas using quite a bit of battery as well. My carrier is Vodafone after looking on thier site I tried to enable wifi calling although my phone is android it is not on the list of phones that Vodafone will allow to do this as well I am not sure why this has only happened is the last couple of weeks. By now I am still charging my phone twice a day, the worst day my phone went flat in my pocket late afternoon I plug it in to charge and disconected about 8 pm with 100% charge, when I woke up the following morning the led light was flashing and yes the battery was completly flat. I was on the verge of do I need a new phone? I wasnt sure.On the Vodafone site they have a device they call sure signal I read about and thought I would give it a try it plugs into your router to produce a 3g signal with no blind spots. I have been using this devise for a week now and it an instant fix from when I registered devise my phone shows a full signal and if I am just home with the phone in my pocket it will go three days between charges and it does not matter were I go in the house or garden I have a full signal, so if any of you out are suffering battery problems start checking what is using the battery most and the other main carriers also make similar devises
    10-29-18 05:19 AM
    My DTEK50 battery dies in less than 2 years. I noticed it's swelling just by looking at the back. It's cheap on eBay and very easy to replace. After more than 10 charging cycles with the new one, my DTEK50 battery capacity is like new.
    11-01-18 10:22 PM
    I can get about a day and a half out of my dtek50. I keep the battery saver on, don't have Facebook and don't leave any apps open. I do keep Bluetooth on to connect to my smartwatch and car speaker. I have this phone 2 years now and will be upgrading to the keytwo soon.

Posted via my Awesome passport
    11-04-18 03:27 AM