Recently (Late November) my phone started to die instantly, at nearly any percent. It happens more often when the phone starts to get cold, and it's pissing me off. Reason why I say it forgets it's battery is because it won't turn on until I plug my phone back in to charge, and whenever I charge it it hops from the "dead" 1% all the way back to its original battery life.

Other issues are the battery literally dropping 20% in about a minute, and I can't update my phone because it can't "verify"
    12-25-17 02:34 PM
    Recently (Late November) my phone started to die instantly, at nearly any percent. It happens more often when the phone starts to get cold, and it's pissing me off. Reason why I say it forgets it's battery is because it won't turn on until I plug my phone back in to charge, and whenever I charge it it hops from the "dead" 1% all the way back to its original battery life.

Other issues are the battery literally dropping 20% in about a minute, and I can't update my phone because it can't "verify"
    Battery calibration issue I'm pretty sure.

Sent from my VIVO 5 using CB Forums mobile app
    12-25-17 03:43 PM
    ........and I can't update my phone because it can't "verify"
    Once the battery issue is resolved, see the following link to the BB/KB article.. precisely follow the instructions and update should succeed:

Unable to install System Update on BlackBerry powered by Android Smartphone
    12-25-17 08:57 PM