Hi, Fellow BlackBerry Users!

I have an almost 3-year old BlackBerry DTEK50 that is still fully functional, except that the battery has bloated causing the back cover/casing to crack open.

I have been meaning to have it replaced but being in Manila, Philippines where BlackBerry Android phones are not as popular as the other brands, I have had no luck finding a service centre to have the battery and the back cover replaced.

Are you able to recommend an online shop where I could buy a replacement for the battery and back? There's a mobile/smartphone repair shop close to where I live that could work on the repair at a minimal cost, but they are unable to procure the parts needed.

Your help is appreciated. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
    12-27-18 05:58 AM
    TLP026E2 is the battery.... I'd search for that in your market.
    GORJUS MARSH likes this.
    12-27-18 07:18 AM
    Thank you! I'll have a look.
    01-01-19 11:41 PM
    Hi, Fellow BlackBerry Users!

I have an almost 3-year old BlackBerry DTEK50 that is still fully functional, except that the battery has bloated causing the back cover/casing to crack open.

I have been meaning to have it replaced but being in Manila, Philippines where BlackBerry Android phones are not as popular as the other brands, I have had no luck finding a service centre to have the battery and the back cover replaced.

Are you able to recommend an online shop where I could buy a replacement for the battery and back? There's a mobile/smartphone repair shop close to where I live that could work on the repair at a minimal cost, but they are unable to procure the parts needed.

Your help is appreciated. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
    I got my replacement battery from eBay and did it myself with the tools come with the battery, very easy. The back can be reused, just use tape or adhesive and put the phone in a case.
    01-05-19 05:30 PM