DTEK50 will be next phone, currently have Z10. I have PlayBook, but just cracked my IPAD screen and looking to replace it. Plus, any thoughts on smartwatch?

Posted via CB10
    08-12-16 02:39 PM
    DTEK50 will be next phone, currently have Z10. I have PlayBook, but just cracked my IPAD screen and looking to replace it. Plus, any thoughts on smartwatch?

Posted via CB10
    As for tablets, a lot of applications are cross platform now, so there's no real issue with apps on respective platforms. Having an android tablet does allow for a little more integration but quite honestly I've been using multiple platforms daily and I don't really find much of an issue switching between them, data syncs fine since everything is nowadays happening and dictated by the cloud or server side operations.

I personally like the Huawei watch but it's kind of pricey as an Android wearable. The LG Urbane and Moto 360 Second gen are other smartwatches that I would recommend. To be honest, Android wear has reached a level of standardization as such that any Android wear watch will get the job done, it all depends on what extra features you would like in the watch itself.
    08-12-16 03:01 PM