Im using dtek 50 bought from amazon. I think my phone is refurbished or repacked. I have checked that no screengruard with blackberry sheild logo was there when I unboxed it. Also the pin used to open sim tray was not placed where it should be. Can you please tell me how can I check that. I tried *#786#* and *#*#786#*#* to open RTN but didn't work, it goes blank when I dial. Any suggestions champs.
    05-13-17 06:54 AM
    If you opened it and found it as described, it sounds reboxed to me. Besides that, no issues? No scuffs or scratches?

Regardless, if I had received what I expected to be a brand new phone and it looked like that, I'd return it fast. Just knowing that someone had touched it would freak me out.
    05-16-17 03:32 AM
    Im using dtek 50 bought from amazon. I think my phone is refurbished or repacked. I have checked that no screengruard with blackberry sheild logo was there when I unboxed it. Also the pin used to open sim tray was not placed where it should be. Can you please tell me how can I check that. I tried *#786#* and *#*#786#*#* to open RTN but didn't work, it goes blank when I dial. Any suggestions champs.
    Back in my BB10 days...seems so long ago now.. lol, I remember that there was a way to find out ( some hardware diagnostic check ) or an app to actually find out if a purchased phone was new or refurbished. I remember this because I used it to check whether my purchased Z30 from Shop Crackberry was new or refurbished. It was new. I don't think there is anything or I haven't heard of anything similar for BlackBerry Android phones.
    05-27-17 09:26 PM