DTEK50 latest OS, all apps and antivirus up to date but persistently get bombarded with false error messages of this or that app has stopped running even when they aren't actually being used or in background operation.

It is beyond a joke Blackberry, this is worse since your update, when will BlackBerry employ some decent software engineers!
    01-23-18 03:23 AM
    I am not having this issue
    01-23-18 11:44 AM
    I am. So annoying, I deleted FB Messanger
    01-23-18 04:52 PM
    Try to go into android settings, apps, Facebook, storage, clear data. Reboot device.
    Re-launch FB. You will need to log in again and reconfigure autoplayback and notification settings.
    01-23-18 08:09 PM
    Something has happened in the last couple of weeks. This error over and over and over within seconds. BlackBerry Priv.
    Theodoros Georgiou and vcmh like this.
    12-19-18 12:57 AM
    I have got the same problem! It is very annoying!
    Owain Glyndwr likes this.
    12-27-18 03:18 PM
    My sister also has a PRIV and her's started doing the same thing at the same time. We're coming up on our contract next year, and this kind of thing makes you wonder, does BlackBerry want customers or not? I'm not interested in a new product if your current ones don't work :-s
    vcmh likes this.
    12-29-18 09:20 PM
    I'm getting this same error - about every 5 seconds when it happens - but it doesn't happen all the time. And it only started happening when I updated the FB app.
    vcmh likes this.
    01-01-19 05:37 PM
    I was just about to post the same problem. I don't think it's only BlackBerry affected. I have seen reports on Google Play from other Android users that are experiencing the same issue. And it only started after the latest update.

I get this."Unfortunately, Facebook has stopped running" error messages.-screenshot_20190108-121022-2.jpeg
    01-08-19 01:42 PM
    Something has happened in the last couple of weeks. This error over and over and over within seconds. BlackBerry Priv.
    Every time I update Facebook I have a problem. But this happened also with an HTC phone I had. I think it's a failure from Facebook, not the device not operating system.
    01-08-19 01:44 PM
    I applied this fix, and so far, so good.

https://www.blogtechtips.com/2017/11...rking-android/
    01-08-19 02:26 PM
    Every time I update Facebook I have a problem. But this happened also with an HTC phone I had. I think it's a failure from Facebook, not the device not operating system.
    Tried this fix - a few times; also tried uninstalling and reinstalling; there's been another update since the problem started, and it continues. I think you're right that this warning comes up for all sorts of folks with FB Android, but that's a symptom for a variety of problems . . .

My sister has a PRIV and has been having the same problem, for the same length of time . . .

I've been sending in reports as per the option, but no idea who actually gets those reports, or if anyone ever bothers to address them.
    01-11-19 01:36 PM
    Tried this fix - a few times; also tried uninstalling and reinstalling; there's been another update since the problem started, and it continues. I think you're right that this warning comes up for all sorts of folks with FB Android, but that's a symptom for a variety of problems . . .

My sister has a PRIV and has been having the same problem, for the same length of time . . .

I've been sending in reports as per the option, but no idea who actually gets those reports, or if anyone ever bothers to address them.
    Try Facebook Lite instead.
    01-11-19 02:29 PM