Hi,

Surely I can't be the only one having this problem? Every time I turn off the 'Do not disturb' mode which I use during the night mostly will not revert the notification setting to where it previously was, but rather keep the phone in silent/ignore mode. This is something I find extremely annoying and it has made me miss many important calls and messages.

Does anyone else experience this? Any solutions?

Cheers

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Last edited by Barbareren; 09-28-16 at 03:06 PM.
    09-28-16 02:48 PM
    I found a workaround which is actually easier than pulling down the quick menu. Holding the volume button down until it reaches vibrate mode and then press the down button again will put it in Do not disturb mode, and pressing the volume key up will turn off the Do not disturb mode and keep the volume on.

I used the pull down Do not disturb mode because I could set it (apparently not - bug) to be deactivated when my alarm were to go off. Unfortunately, that doesn't actually work when the sound setting remains on silent and doesn't revert to it's setting before activating Do not disturb.

09-28-16 03:20 PM
    I also found the same problem and missed calls etc. Thanks for the workaround. I am not sure if this is an android problem or a blackberry one.
    10-19-16 04:00 PM
    Yep. Same issue. Thanks for the workaround.
    10-19-16 05:47 PM
    Looks like a android bug same issue here.
    10-20-16 03:11 PM
    The volume bug in Do not disturb has been fixed in the October update. However, the same bug in the Volume shortcut remains.
    10-20-16 09:08 PM
    The 'do not disturb' bug is still there. It won't revert to the previous volume setting after disabled, it remains on silent mode.
    10-25-16 11:44 PM
    I have the same "ringer volume down after 'do not disturb'" on the DTEK60. I found the volume control work around works well for almost every situation, and it's quicker than doing it the "do not disturb' way.
    10-29-16 06:27 PM
    I found a workaround which is actually easier than pulling down the quick menu. Holding the volume button down until it reaches vibrate mode and then press the down button again will put it in Do not disturb mode, and pressing the volume key up will turn off the Do not disturb mode and keep the volume on.

I used the pull down Do not disturb mode because I could set it (apparently not - bug) to be deactivated when my alarm were to go off. Unfortunately, that doesn't actually work when the sound setting remains on silent and doesn't revert to it's setting before activating Do not disturb.

Thanks for the workaround, I was having the same issue. I also tried something else. I assigned ring options to the convenience key, when pressing it twice you get to silent mode, and when pressing again it goes back to ring mode, however, even though it was not silent anymore, the volume for the ringer was very low.
    D_Schneider likes this.
    11-01-16 10:59 AM
    The bug lives. Or has mutated a little. My phone enters "Silent Mode" all by itself (as if I was pressing 'down volume' ) i'm suspecting it's hardware problem with volume button/ or Frame that causes the volume to suddenly slam to O% then SMode.
    Only 1 of 4 of My KeyONE's have had this bug.
    rcgnrcp1 likes this.
    10-05-20 02:21 PM
    I have the same problem. The phone randomly puts itself on do not disturb mode. I have missed many calls. In addition, the phone will randomly open aps all by itself, even if just sitting on the counter. Extremely unreliable and frustrating.
    06-18-21 11:27 PM