I am having trouble getting an app called MyStratus to even start on my wife's DTEK50. Would someone be so kind as to try it and see if it opens at all or just gives you an error message. I am in contact with the developers and we can't figure it out. We have 2 PRIVs and it runs on one but not the other.

Thanks in advance
    05-15-17 05:24 PM
    It doesn't open on my DTEK60.

What are the differences between the two Privs?
    05-15-17 05:41 PM
    Thanks for trying thurask. Much appreciated!

I can't figure out what the differences are with the PRIVs. I donj't yet know enough about android to be able to get inside and see. The android versions and App versions are the same.

Thanks again
    05-15-17 06:45 PM
    Thanks for trying thurask. Much appreciated!

I can't figure out what the differences are with the PRIVs. I donj't yet know enough about android to be able to get inside and see. The android versions and App versions are the same.

Thanks again
    Go to settings, about. Report the model number and build number for each if you are up to it.
    05-15-17 07:11 PM
    Tried it on my 50. No go. Not after a reset either.
    05-16-17 01:38 PM
    Darn. It too bad it is not working. Went from a Z30 to this phone mainly for this app. The PRIVs are both STV100-3 and the build numbers are AAK687 on the one it works on and AAL202 on the one that is doesn't. The Android Security Patch Level is different as well. May 5 on the one that is not working. April 1 on the one that is.

Thanks for the help.
    05-16-17 02:15 PM
    There are several reviews complaining of the same issue. Not loading.
    05-16-17 02:17 PM
    Darn. It too bad it is not working. Went from a Z30 to this phone mainly for this app. The PRIVs are both STV100-3 and the build numbers are AAK687 on the one it works on and AAL202 on the one that is doesn't. The Android Security Patch Level is different as well. May 5 on the one that is not working. April 1 on the one that is.

Thanks for the help.
    I'm sure if you called Blackberry and explained your situation they could probably duplicate and troubleshoot it. I mean you have 2 Priv's with 2 different security patches which would lead anyone to believe that the May update somehow broke the app? Anyway good luck troubleshooting.
    05-16-17 06:19 PM