While I sit waiting for my DTEK 50 to arrive (ordered July 27th, seemingly sitting in a warehouse in Germany right now) I wondered if it is possible to transfer my passwords from my Z30 through the BlackBerry Cloud. In my Password Keeper on my Z30 it states my passwords are stored in the BlackBerry cloud. Does this mean when I transfer my BBID to the DTEK that it will auto-restore my passwords in BlackBerry Keeper on the DTEK? or will I have to go the export/import route?

Thanks
    08-13-16 10:37 AM
    I can't see where is the option for cloud import. I imported mine with USB otg. I don't trust the cloud anyway.

Posted via CB10
    LolaPagoda likes this.
    08-13-16 12:21 PM
    You have to transfer with export to file then import.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    LolaPagoda likes this.
    08-13-16 03:19 PM
    Hi,
    Thanks for the replies, I now have the device and have exported the Password Keeper file however I cannot get the Password Keeper on the DTEK 50 to see the file, I have tried getting it from Downloads and my Google Drive. The file is exported with the ext .pkb and I am wondering if that is the problem, do I need to chang the name of the extension? I am brand new to Android so please excuse the stupid questions just trying to learn.

Cheers.
    08-15-16 09:40 AM
    Hi,
    Thanks for the replies, I now have the device and have exported the Password Keeper file however I cannot get the Password Keeper on the DTEK 50 to see the file, I have tried getting it from Downloads and my Google Drive. The file is exported with the ext .pkb and I am wondering if that is the problem, do I need to chang the name of the extension? I am brand new to Android so please excuse the stupid questions just trying to learn.

Cheers.
    That's the right file type. Maybe move it to a local storage location, import should work seamlessly.
    LolaPagoda likes this.
    08-15-16 09:58 AM
    I exported my passwords off my z30 onto Dropbox, and on my dtek I accidentally just opened it from there (i was trying to move it). And it actually worked lol

The phone recognized the file I tapped and opened it with password keeper automatically
    LolaPagoda likes this.
    08-15-16 10:23 AM
    That's the right file type. Maybe move it to a local storage location, import should work seamlessly.
    Thanks - I saved it to the SD card on my Z30 then moved the SD card to the DTEK 50 and it worked!

Thank you to everyone who responded
    08-15-16 10:30 AM