Have an opportunity to trade my beloved dtek50 for xperia x performance (extra cash on top I've to pay). Is it worth? I've had xperia z1 before and they're nice looking phones and the camera is certainly one of the best

But I love my dtek50 and I don't have any complaints other than the battery life.

Should I do this trade?

Posted from my Dtek50
    10-17-16 10:10 AM
    Have an opportunity to trade my beloved dtek50 for xperia x performance (extra cash on top I've to pay). Is it worth? I've had xperia z1 before and they're nice looking phones and the camera is certainly one of the best

But I love my dtek50 and I don't have any complaints other than the battery life.

Should I do this trade?

Posted from my Dtek50
    Nope. You'll miss all the goodness of Blackberry Android and want it back.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    10-17-16 11:35 AM
    I'd say no if the batter is the only thing. It's mAh 2620 vs 2610 actually. Camera seems to be the only big difference.
    10-17-16 11:54 AM
    It just depends on what you want. You can still have the blackberry hub services on sony x performance. The processor on their x performance is way better than dtek50. The x performance is also water resistant with a fingerprint scanner.

The thing is that the dtek60 will have the same processor when it comes out. It will have a bigger battery and screen but not water resistant.

Again, it just depends on what you want. I would just wait for dtek60 if I were you.

10-17-16 12:29 PM
    Yes. But the only issue is I don't like big phones. Anything bigger than 5.2"-5.3" is not for me. Other option is lg g5.

Posted from my Dtek50
    10-17-16 12:34 PM
    Yes. But the only issue is I don't like big phones. Anything bigger than 5.2"-5.3" is not for me. Other option is lg g5.

Posted from my Dtek50
    I don't think .3 inches will make that big of a difference. I once thought 5 inch phones were too big.

Now I'm using a sony z5 premium which 5.5 inches. I adjusted no problem.

10-17-16 12:52 PM
    Hi,

Just be prepared to have really poor battery life,

Sony don't really have much good software features any way,

You not really gaining much by switching, you wasting your money in my opinion.

Keep your dtek, there's better devices out there.

Posted from my BlackBerry Priv powered by Blackdroid
    10-17-16 03:22 PM
    Hoping you swap that premium for a dtek soon. Blackberry loyalty!

Posted from my BlackBerry Priv powered by Blackdroid
    10-17-16 03:23 PM
    I went to a local store and saw the xperia XP and it's not that much better looking like the previous xperia z models. It's quite underwhelming in terms of looks and appeal. Plus I'm worried about not having all the BlackBerry goodies .
    So decided to stay with my dtek50..

Posted from my Dtek50
    10-18-16 05:23 PM
    A $300 phone for a $600 phone . Hell yes trade it.

10-19-16 08:06 PM
    A $300 phone for a $600 phone . Hell yes trade it.

Why when the $300 phone is better than the $600 phone.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for DTEK50
    10-19-16 08:40 PM
    Why when the $300 phone is better than the $600 phone.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for DTEK50
    Its not. The x performance has A faster cpu, more powerful gpu, better battery life, better cameras,and is water proof. T dtek 50 is a nice phone but it is entry level phone the x performance is a flgship.

10-20-16 10:41 AM
    Its not. The x performance has A faster cpu, more powerful gpu, better battery life, better cameras,and is water proof. T dtek 50 is a nice phone but it is entry level phone the x performance is a flgship.

I did spend some time playing with XP about an hour. I hardly noticed any difference in performance compared to my dtek50. Camera is better and that's about it. Mainly it doesn't look that appealing compared to the typical Sony hardware.

Hence I decided to keep my BlackBerry

Posted from my Dtek50
    10-20-16 11:42 AM
    I did spend some time playing with XP about an hour. I hardly noticed any difference in performance compared to my dtek50. Camera is better and that's about it. Mainly it doesn't look that appealing compared to the typical Sony hardware.

Hence I decided to keep my BlackBerry

Posted from my Dtek50
    Nice that you thought what most all BlackBerry people think about their phones. It's not about the specs it's about the experience. And you don't know that until you have a BlackBerry
    10-20-16 04:31 PM
    So who's getting the pixel here? I'll check it out sometime in a store. Still don't know whether I can justify paying more than double for that. But the initial reviews are quite good.
    10-20-16 05:27 PM