Just got December update today.
    AAH990?
    12-05-16 08:40 PM
    AAH990?
    That's November, no? I just got the November update. My Build number is AAH990
    12-05-16 10:31 PM
    That's November, no? I just got the November update. My Build number is AAH990
    Okay, so BlackBerry is now only behind one month.
    big_time2 likes this.
    12-05-16 10:43 PM
    Lol, this is what they say about otherphone suppliers. I'm already at the weeks and months stage. And still no update for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Today -2 months behind in security updates-screenshot_20161206-084631.jpg  
    big_time2 likes this.
    12-06-16 02:48 AM
    As today is the 5th of December I'm wondering why my DTEK50 is on the 5th of October security patch.

Purchased unlocked from Clove in the UK.

I was expecting faster updates than this
    I'd suggest you don't "EXPECT." Instead, lower your expectations or you're going to go through life feeling miserable.
    If you only read it here on Crackberry and it came from a member, then just rule it out...PERIOD! That way, if something does come through, think what a surprise and how happy you'll be!

If the news comes from one of our Fearless Leaders, they may just be saying it out of boredom, so as to sight a knock-down, drag-out thread! (Well, they ARE kinda fun!!)
    Now, being I read it right here (so it MUST be true) The Mod Squad should be out pretty fast, I expect!!

Personally, (in my opinion, generally speaking and blah, blah, blah) I won't believe it until it's ON my device and I have no issues. (That's not to say I don't have issues. I just don't have any on my mobile devices.)

My point??
    Any business that tells you you're gonna receive "whatever" and WHEN, is also advised by their Lawyer to cover their butts with a lot of small print in their contract (the one you signed confirming you read and understood ...and so on and so forth, about where their responsibilities end. The most common disclaimer is about " nothing hardly ever arriving on time."

So, no matter HOW you came upon a certain piece of news, don't get caught up in it. Ignore it, In fact, don't even believe it.
    It'll come when it comes. Or, you could end up like the OP, or you may even BE the OP and find the most miniscule things to complain about
    and Fearless Leader gets his moment snatched away and having to recall the Mod Squad,then has to do a few "temporary lay-offs " to make up his losses, and to give the impression that he is still very much in control.

And all of this is because of YOU'RE expectations.

Disclaimer: While the premise of this post is true, complete fiction was added for entertainment purposes only.
    Any comparison on this post to anything , is coincidental (or did they do it on purpose) and as alway, Titles, names ,etc.
    have been changed to protect the guilty)
    They make me say this, so I don't get an infraction.

Besides, you should save your strength. Once you DO get your updates, you'll only start another thread complaining about the updates you finally downloaded.
    (I suggest that before you start the next thread, you, at least, get Fearless Leader to believe it was his idea. )
    Curtis Blair likes this.
    12-06-16 12:13 PM
    Has everyone tried the checkin method?

Type *#*#checkin#*#* into phone dialer then check for updates after.
    Tried it and then did a Check for Update. Says "Your system is up to date" and my Security Patch Level is still October 05, 2016, with Build number AAH108.
    12-06-16 01:42 PM
    Your biggest selling point was getting security updates which have no effect on your actual usability ? You realize almost all other android devices get none of these right...?

Posted via CB10
    Exactly, that's why he canceled his order.
    big_time2 likes this.
    12-06-16 01:46 PM
    It seems like BlackBerry priority is NOT set to DTEK50. They're focused on DTEK60 and priv. I am very disappointed.
    Last edited by krazyatom; 12-06-16 at 02:30 PM.
    big_time2 likes this.
    12-06-16 01:49 PM
    My wife's shop BlackBerry DTEK50 received the November update last night. My B&H purchased has not yet updated
    12-06-16 02:21 PM
    I just noticed that I received a notification saying "checkin succeeded" but after doing another update check, it still shows I'm "up to date" with the October 05 patch.

I thinking that's an Android OS feature which may work for Google System Updates but not for BlackBerry Security Patches.
    12-06-16 02:39 PM
    AAH990?
    Sorry for the slow reply, AAH995 with AT&T, December 5th update.
    12-06-16 04:57 PM
    It seems like BlackBerry priority is NOT set to DTEK50. They're focused on DTEK60 and priv. I am very disappointed.
    Anyone know if Priv got a November security update? I think their priority may be DTEK60, which is usually the case with other OEMs, as soon as they release a new device, the older one is forgotten.
    12-06-16 05:56 PM
    Anyone know if Priv got a November security update? I think their priority may be DTEK60, which is usually the case with other OEMs, as soon as they release a new device, the older one is forgotten.
    Priv has received it every month since launch. Unless you are on a US carrier I guess.
    gizmo21 likes this.
    12-06-16 06:25 PM
    Priv has received it every month since launch. Unless you are on a US carrier I guess.
    T-Mobile (AAH505, public) and now AT&T (AAH667, beta) have pushed it out in some capacity.

So just Verizon is left, as usual.
    12-06-16 06:26 PM
    I'd suggest you don't "EXPECT." Instead, lower your expectations or you're going to go through life feeling miserable.
    If you only read it here on Crackberry and it came from a member, then just rule it out...PERIOD! That way, if something does come through, think what a surprise and how happy you'll be!

If the news comes from one of our Fearless Leaders, they may just be saying it out of boredom, so as to sight a knock-down, drag-out thread! (Well, they ARE kinda fun!!)
    Now, being I read it right here (so it MUST be true) The Mod Squad should be out pretty fast, I expect!!

Personally, (in my opinion, generally speaking and blah, blah, blah) I won't believe it until it's ON my device and I have no issues. (That's not to say I don't have issues. I just don't have any on my mobile devices.)

My point??
    Any business that tells you you're gonna receive "whatever" and WHEN, is also advised by their Lawyer to cover their butts with a lot of small print in their contract (the one you signed confirming you read and understood ...and so on and so forth, about where their responsibilities end. The most common disclaimer is about " nothing hardly ever arriving on time."

So, no matter HOW you came upon a certain piece of news, don't get caught up in it. Ignore it, In fact, don't even believe it.
    It'll come when it comes. Or, you could end up like the OP, or you may even BE the OP and find the most miniscule things to complain about
    and Fearless Leader gets his moment snatched away and having to recall the Mod Squad,then has to do a few "temporary lay-offs " to make up his losses, and to give the impression that he is still very much in control.

And all of this is because of YOU'RE expectations.

Disclaimer: While the premise of this post is true, complete fiction was added for entertainment purposes only.
    Any comparison on this post to anything , is coincidental (or did they do it on purpose) and as alway, Titles, names ,etc.
    have been changed to protect the guilty)
    They make me say this, so I don't get an infraction.

Besides, you should save your strength. Once you DO get your updates, you'll only start another thread complaining about the updates you finally downloaded.
    (I suggest that before you start the next thread, you, at least, get Fearless Leader to believe it was his idea. )
    Lol. Get a grip of yourself.
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    12-07-16 07:05 AM
    Still nothing ((
    12-07-16 07:22 AM
    Just updated to AAH990. 46MB. However November 5 security level.
    12-07-16 08:44 AM
    I have just checked again and no update for me. Is it a case of just manually checking this or does your network provider notify you of the update.
    12-07-16 10:45 AM
    As today is the 5th of December I'm wondering why my DTEK50 is on the 5th of October security patch.

Purchased unlocked from Clove in the UK.

I was expecting faster updates than this
    same here. maybe there was nothing to update.
    12-07-16 10:54 AM
    I'm on Virgin in Vancouver, and got the systems update yesterday and my security update says November 6. Bought phone from the Blackberry Store.
    12-07-16 08:36 PM
    Lol. Get a grip of yourself.
    I prefer to hang loose! Less limitations!
    12-07-16 10:43 PM
    December update on unlocked phone today in B.C. Canada. Large one o wife's Dtek50

Posted via CB10
    12-08-16 12:24 PM
    December update on unlocked phone today in B.C. Canada. Large one o wife's Dtek50
    Still nothing for me since the October 05 patch on my BC DTEK50.
    12-08-16 12:31 PM

Posted via CB10
    i'm also in BC and just got a small one of 46.3mb lol I got mine from staples on blackfriday. The one I bought earlier got faster updates wierdly.
    12-10-16 06:27 PM
    I'm on Virgin in Vancouver, and got the systems update yesterday and my security update says November 6. Bought phone from the Blackberry Store.
    im on virgin in penticton, got it from from staples unlocked and just got a small update. what size of update did u get?
    12-10-16 06:28 PM
259 1234 ...