I've seen tons of videos of various people reviewing the device, but I'm wondering if there are any videos where people have really tested the limits of what the dtek50 can handle before it breaks. I've seen what the Priv can handle, and I am less than impressed (especially given the cost of its display), meanwhile I could repeatedly throw my z10 at a wall.
    09-02-16 03:01 PM
    I'm sending JerryRigEverything tons of hints to do this phone, maybe he will
    zilla0617 and jddbeyondthesky like this.
    09-02-16 03:42 PM
    I thoroughly enjoyed his videos, one of the reasons I'm avoiding the Priv. The other being its stress points that encourage shatter and my clumsiness.
    09-03-16 08:29 PM
    I honestly don't see this phone scoring well on any durability test. It's thin and very light and the screen edge seems to be quite vulnerable to any drop where the phone lands on its side. I didn't have my Z10 in a case for 2 1/2 years and dropped it a few times with no negative effects other than a small dent on one of the corners that slightly raised the back cover. I don't have near as much confidence in this phone so I bought the BlackBerry soft cover case which I really like. And because the phone is so light the whole thing with the case is still nice and light.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    auditman likes this.
    09-03-16 09:48 PM
    I've seen tons of videos of various people reviewing the device, but I'm wondering if there are any videos where people have really tested the limits of what the dtek50 can handle before it breaks. I've seen what the Priv can handle, and I am less than impressed (especially given the cost of its display), meanwhile I could repeatedly throw my z10 at a wall.
    I don't see DTEK50 as the likes of Samsung Active. I see it as an office use and everyday phone. But with the right phone case it can beat the odds.
    09-03-16 11:15 PM
    I have some background in small electronics repair, the biggest thing I want to see is what vulnerabilities it has, so I know exactly what I can do about it. A privacy screen is almost overkill on my z10 xD
    09-04-16 08:07 PM