Love the BlackBerry DTEK 50. But, I get notifications from everything on my phone all night long. I get messages from Walmart, Amazon, Emails, and so much more all night. I do for sure want to hear all phone calls and SMS messages but do not want to hear other messages during the night or during the day. (Night admittedly is more annoying but do not want them anytime.)

Please tell me what I can do. I have read page 50 and it says go to sounds and notifications and you can change each app individually. I have turned off the apps this way and they still continue to come through. I tried using No Roots Firewall to turn them off and that did not work.

Please help me with this problem.
    11-27-16 09:21 PM
    I use an app called Sound Profile. You can pretty much do anything.
    11-27-16 09:27 PM
    You can select whether you want notifications from each app or not. Each one should have the option to turn off notifications altogether at the very least, and some will let you turn off sounds, LED, vibrate, etc.
    11-27-16 09:27 PM
    I use an app called Sound Profile. You can pretty much do anything.
    Is that the one by zoom mobile?
    11-27-16 09:47 PM
    Is that the one by zoom mobile?
    Corcanoe
    11-27-16 10:01 PM
    I turned a lot of my apps notifications off and unsubcribed from the sites I was getting the most emails from. This has worked out fine now, I also turn my phone of at bedtime nothing as bad as getting a wrong number call in the middle of the night
    11-28-16 01:09 AM
    Love the BlackBerry DTEK 50. But, I get notifications from everything on my phone all night long. I get messages from Walmart, Amazon, Emails, and so much more all night. I do for sure want to hear all phone calls and SMS messages but do not want to hear other messages during the night or during the day. (Night admittedly is more annoying but do not want them anytime.)

Please tell me what I can do. I have read page 50 and it says go to sounds and notifications and you can change each app individually. I have turned off the apps this way and they still continue to come through. I tried using No Roots Firewall to turn them off and that did not work.

Please help me with this problem.
    You can use do not disturb and add exceptions.
    CerveloJohn and mcournoyer like this.
    11-28-16 01:14 AM