My DTEK50 is taking quite a bit to charge up. This started two days ago when my phone completely died. I have done various attempts to see the problem (hold the power button for 30-40s, changed cable and adapter, ran a few battery apps, BBVE says it's good). I'm going to drain it out again and then see what happens, see if the start of the problem can be the solution. The battery settings say it's AC when plugged into the wall. Before I call it in/factory reset it, do you guys have an ideas/apps that may have fixed this problem.
    01-10-17 01:18 PM
    My DTEK50 is taking quite a bit to charge up. This started two days ago when my phone completely died. I have done various attempts to see the problem (hold the power button for 30-40s, changed cable and adapter, ran a few battery apps, BBVE says it's good). I'm going to drain it out again and then see what happens, see if the start of the problem can be the solution. The battery settings say it's AC when plugged into the wall. Before I call it in/factory reset it, do you guys have an ideas/apps that may have fixed this problem.
    You mean Apps that are draining your battery!! I would check and see what's running in the background as notifications will flood in....

BlackBerry Since 2006. SE/Priv/DTEK50
    01-10-17 04:50 PM
    You mean Apps that are draining your battery!! I would check and see what's running in the background as notifications will flood in....

BlackBerry Since 2006. SE/Priv/DTEK50
    I have looked at and that doesn't seem to be the problem. Also the charger adapter wasn't pushed all the way into the socket, could that have been the issue?
    01-10-17 07:55 PM
    I have looked at and that doesn't seem to be the problem. Also the charger adapter wasn't pushed all the way into the socket, could that have been the issue?
    Yes. Also you now may have a battery calibration issue. If I had your phone now I would reinstall the OS using an Autoloader. Pain I know, but it's your decision.
    01-10-17 09:34 PM
    Yes. Also you now may have a battery calibration issue. If I had your phone now I would reinstall the OS using an Autoloader. Pain I know, but it's your decision.
    I know but it may be the solution after all. I've heard of battery calibrator apps so I might try one or two. Before I resort to that.
    01-10-17 09:41 PM