01-31-18 02:02 PM
30 12
tools
    Is it really that hard just to toggle the volume up button after turning off DND? If you get into that habit, your volume will be turned back on. I don't have this issue with my phone, but it seems pretty easy to turn off DND and toggle up the volume right after.
    No, but if you rely on early morning audible notifications, this is a big deal if you forget to adjust volume coming out of auto DND. Many of us have never had to compensate for broken features like this. Plus, as someone previously posted, it makes DND pointless if you're forced to adjust volume up. We might as well skip using DND altogether and just lower and raise volume overnight. It needs to be fixed.
    Barbareren likes this.
    01-28-17 02:43 PM
    Is it really that hard just to toggle the volume up button after turning off DND? If you get into that habit, your volume will be turned back on. I don't have this issue with my phone, but it seems pretty easy to turn off DND and toggle up the volume right after.
    No its very simple. But when you forget.... It sucks. Also we shouldn't have to.
    Since it clearly doesn't affect all devices it's a bug.
    Barbareren likes this.
    01-28-17 08:43 PM
    I have fixed this DND volume issue as well as the DND LED issue with a 3rd party app called MacroDroid (like tasker but more user friendly). It sucks I have to go 3rd party but it's a cool app so I have setup a few other automated functions using it. If interested in trying it out, get app from Google play and I can share my macros... just let me know.
    09-08-17 09:04 AM
    I definitely want to bump this thread. So sick of constantly having to adjust the notification volume in the mornings after coming out of DND on the DTEK50. Does anyone know if this Is this also a problem for the PIRV or the DTEK60?
    My question, is this a BBerry problem or a more general Android bug? Or, an Android / security misalignment?
    01-31-18 02:00 PM
    As far as I know, this is a DTEK50 problem only.
    01-31-18 02:02 PM
30 12